Behind the Scenes in the Admin Forum

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED WHAT ADMINS DO BEHIND THE SCENES? WONDER NO MORE.

Diana said:
IWAKU IN REVIEW, dimgrey
xcxcxcxcxcxcx

COMMUNUITY REVIEW, DARKORANGE
NEWBIES EVERYWHERE

REDISCOVER ENTHUSIAM

ROLEPLAY IN REVIEW, yellowgreen
modding reshuffling?

jumpins

charps

CONTENT IN REVIEW, dodgerblue
five stars

world building helps

GOALS FOR JANUARY, dimgrey
newbie intergration

re-evaluating jobs

breeding good atmosphere

?????
Blind Hemingway said:
You should just post it as is. It is perfect.
Diana said:

DON'T TEMPT ME.
Blind Hemingway said:
Remember to threaten to fire them if they don't come in to check on the forum on Christmas.
Vay said:
I have to work on christmas so so should everyone.

Entitled westerners. I'LL SPANK YOU ALL WITH YOUR OWN LIVERS.
Blind Hemingway said:
Not my fault you live in Asia.

WE ARE VERY GOOD AT OUR JOB. IWAKU PLUS++ EXCELLENT.

*runs away cackling*

The penalty for revealing state secrets is death. Since I can apparently trust no one of this forum I shall have to carry out the sentence myself.

Reactions: Kura and Ochalla
Nu sir, nuuuu! ;___;

You're not the only one working on Christmas! ;P

Give 'em hell, Vaybrother. <3

I'm always up for a family killing spree! It's good to get in quality time during the holidays.

This is not news to me.

Now now, surely, this is a joke played by the admins to get us believe that they are not doing anything and goofing around. In reality, I am sure that our admins are hard-working, which means they have a definite draft of what they would like to do for each and every month of the year. They are working around the clock just to make our roleplays that much more enjoyable. They never even get a wink of sleep! They give up their free time for the community! I would never dream of them doing something silly like goofing off. That is simply unbeliavable.

The only thing I got out of that entire post was " Spank me with my liver" and than my mind decided to think about that for a while and now Im wondering if thats kinky or not.. *shakes head* GrrrroooaaaaaaaaalL!!!

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

That's not dirt. This is dirt.

ASMO: Hey there. I'm looking for a girl (preferably under 16) who will be a rape victim to my character (a panther demon) in the employ of her brother (who harbors the masturbatory fantasy of having his sister violated by cats). Sound like something you could get on board with?

HER: Yes, I love playing the victim/sub, I love cats in the real world, and I like the idea of incest, I shall play as young as you want me too. Though you may have to dumb the plot down, for I do not understand. I know that sounds quite perverted, but I don't care

*10 minutes later*

HER: I don't mean to be impatient,bossy, or rude, but I would be rather happy if you made this roleplay your top priority because I've been on this website for days and I haven't even role played yet

ASMO: That's maybe because you're a creepy weirdo who wants to get raped by her brother's cats and is quite happy to lie about your age and impatiently solicit members for cybersex against their will.

p.s. Yes, this is your banning message. We're not that kinda site.

Asmo, you didn't even post all the best parts!

To lure the weirdo, one must become a weirdo and lull them into a sense of complacancy.

Reactions: Torack