Behind the Scenes in the Admin Forum

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Diana, Dec 24, 2013.

1. HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED WHAT ADMINS DO BEHIND THE SCENES? WONDER NO MORE.

WE ARE VERY GOOD AT OUR JOB. IWAKU PLUS++ EXCELLENT.

*runs away cackling*

• Love Love x 3
    • Thank Thank x 2
  2. So this is what our Iwaku dollars are paying for? ... TOP NOTCH!

• Like Like x 2
  3. The only thing this did is reaffirm my beliefs. :P

• Like Like x 1
  4. The penalty for revealing state secrets is death. Since I can apparently trust no one of this forum I shall have to carry out the sentence myself.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Nu sir, nuuuu! ;___;

6. You're not the only one working on Christmas! ;P

Give 'em hell, Vaybrother. <3

7. Team up and kill them all sibling style? (Dawn can come too!)

• Like Like x 1
  8. I'm always up for a family killing spree! It's good to get in quality time during the holidays.

9. This is not news to me.

10. Now now, surely, this is a joke played by the admins to get us believe that they are not doing anything and goofing around. In reality, I am sure that our admins are hard-working, which means they have a definite draft of what they would like to do for each and every month of the year. They are working around the clock just to make our roleplays that much more enjoyable. They never even get a wink of sleep! They give up their free time for the community! I would never dream of them doing something silly like goofing off. That is simply unbeliavable.

11. HERESY! *executes Lstorm for heresy*

12. The only thing I got out of that entire post was " Spank me with my liver" and than my mind decided to think about that for a while and now Im wondering if thats kinky or not.. *shakes head* GrrrroooaaaaaaaaalL!!!

13. Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

14. That's not dirt. This is dirt.

NOT SAFE FOR WORK/IDIOTS/CHILDREN/AUTISTICS (open)

15. Asmo, you didn't even post all the best parts!

16. You lot have a strange method of luring weirdos out.

17. To lure the weirdo, one must become a weirdo and lull them into a sense of complacancy.

• Like Like x 1
  18. So when does the rest get posted?

19. I miss reading the drama-forum.