everything *'d is required!

*Name:
Pronunciation:
Meaning:

*Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Insecurities:

*Appearance: (a photo or a descriptive paragraph; realism preferred)

*A Brief History:

Last edited by a moderator:
[fieldbox="Charrie Sheet!!, #ad0303, solid"]

everything *'d is required!

*Name:
Pronunciation:
Meaning:

*Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Insecurities:

*Appearance: (a photo or a descriptive paragraph; realism preferred)

*A Brief History:

[/fieldbox]

<~~~<★>~~~>​

Hey~hey^^!!

K so like just a quick question about the charries then cuz I know it will come up...

What era can our charries come from. Like I'm thinking 2010's modern but like someone else might wanna do idk, a popstar from the 1940's or somethings like that? :333 So like just checking k?

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Try to aim to keep them relatively modern. Thanks for the question; I should have clarified that.

K awesomes thanks^^

Working on a charrie then!!

Oh! and so like in the Interest Check, Vivian had a suggestion about your original post up there^

A word of advice- the entire skeleton is in black, me and anyone else with a black background won't be able to see it. I suggest highlighting everything and clicking the 'x' button on the color picker thing so it's neutral to everyone.
:]

Last edited:
....Do I just post the character bio here?

Silly question, but just so I know... >.>

....Do I just post the character bio here?

Silly question, but just so I know... >.>
Yup^^ Boo is putting hers here too ;D

Last edited:
Wanted to jump in on this, sounds really cool!

*Name: Iris Stravinnad
Pronunciation: eye-rihs
Meaning: Type of flower

Birthday: 2/24

Orientation: Bi/Pan

*Personality: Willful, a little impulsive. Iris doesn't believe a thing can or can't be done until she's tried it. She's not afraid of confrontation, but respects other strong willed people. Still young, she's reliant on her parents quite a bit and isn't quite ready to leave that nest.
Strengths: Shrewd, sometimes kind, loyal. Was a star soccer player in high school.
Weaknesses: Headstrong, impulsive, opinionated without the wisdom to back herself up every time.

Insecurities: Heterochromatic eyes (blue, green). Worries that she won't get the chance to prove she can make a difference.

*Appearance: Iris is about 5'4" with an athletic body that filled out after high school, giving her wide hips, a strong waist and a decent bustline. She wears her dark brown hair down, in waves, though she used to wear it pulled back into a sloppy bun most of the time. She's pretty without being stunning and wears a little make up inconsistently. Her left eye is blue and her right is green, a genetic trait she's self-conscious of. In the past she wore contacts to mask them, when her parents were still paying for them.

Normal clothing is a long shirt or hoodie and dark jeans. She believes that the longer tops lend her body length and make her look taller than she actually is. A pair of calf-high motorcycle boots are her favorite accessories and she's rarely seen without them on her feet. Around her neck is a pendant her grandmother left to her.

*A Brief History: Iris grew up in a small town where academics were prized above most things and consequently most students were over-achievers. Iris herself made good grades, if not excellent and chose to go after sports and hanging out with her friends instead of studying all night. In fact, the more she was pushed to try harder, the less work she did, making a game out of doing the bare minimum and getting B's.

When she was seventeen, she came out to her parents and older sister as bisexual. After a couple of relationships with girls and one boy, she began to question that identity as well as other things in her life. Her older sister, eight years older, got married almost two years ago and is expecting a baby. Meanwhile, Iris continues to feel lost, despite having an entry-level job and a college degree. She lives with her parents, putting off moving out into the real world a little longer.

[fieldbox="Bad Luck Mippu, springgreen, dashed, 10, Tahoma"]

*Name: Mie Tachibana
Pronunciation: /mi-ɛ tɑ-ʧi-ba-nɑ/
Meaning: true smile (実笑) orange tree (橘)

Birthday: 4/1

Orientation: heterosexual

*Personality: hardworking, determined, a little negative about things although not easily discouraged, panicky, protective, loyal

Strengths: numerous skills (can speak five languages, cook, repair electrical equipment, create and design clothes, etc. relating to film making)

Weaknesses: can be quite gloomy and secretive, prone to running away or avoiding any kind of conflict, weak-willed, slow on the uptakes

Insecurities: She looks like a child, standing at 4ft 11in when wearing platform sneakers. She usually looks stressed or sick without make-up. She has come to be known as Bad Luck Mippu at work because of her seemingly terrible luck with coincidentally bad situations. People can't seem to remember her name and it also bothers her.

*Appearance:
hv9tK5Y.jpg

*A Brief History: There is no trace of her teenage years as an absolute delinquent since the day she realized how important living a "normal" life is. She stopped being a bully and made a complete change to bury her old self with her pursuit of the meaning and purpose of her life. Mie went out of the country to study all sorts of skills in short courses, trying to find what to do with herself. Through a friend's referral, she got a job at a big talent agency in their wardrobe department. For some time, Mie did her work dutifully until her boss uncovered her past. The boss, having a passionate hatred for bullies, relegated Mie to being a runner and part-time babysitter. It became the norm for all departments to ask for her help when undermanned and Mie, thinking it's her atonement, simply went with it. As a result, she's constantly overworked and underpaid and she made a huge mistake of falling asleep in the storage room...only to awaken in a whole new mess.
[/fieldbox]

Status
Not open for further replies.