Beauty through the eyes of a predator

M

Mako Torriblaidd

Original poster
Looking to play around with the predator/prey relationship a little... Not asking much, kinda letting the role play flow. What I'd like is species that are congruent. Wolf/Deer or rabbit, lion or cheetah/gazelle, etc. The specific plot and setting is up for discussion be it a fantasy arranged marriage, a slightly more 'feral' hunt, or a modern relationship. I am more than happy to play either role and gender and any sexual pairing is up for grabs. Though I'd prefer the prey, of they are male, to be effeminate...

hello! I love these sorts of rps. I am better at playing the submissive role, and 90% of my males are effeminate. I even have a bunny boy character.

Well huzzah! I have a wolf! Any particular sub genre you'd like?

I'm pretty much good with anything

my bunny boy is gay, but I do have a submissive bunny girl as well if you would prefer fxm or fxf

Well I kinda want to do an arranged marriage so a bunny girl may be best considering it'd be mxf.

that's cool. I have been wanting to use her for quite some time now.

Huzzah! Can I just get her name and a reference picture?

Naturally

Zi
AnimeBunnyGirl2.jpg

cool. so...setting? rp or pm or forum?

Is there a specific setting?

Medieval fantasy, I'll leave pm or thread up to you

I'm good with either one....I have noticed that pm seems to be a bit easier to keep track of though

Then PM, what is your average post size?

it depends. On average, kind of short. I am trying to lengthen my posts, but if my character isn't doing anything or can't really do anything, then I can't type as much naturally.