BeastboyXRaven rp

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chibili

Original poster
Beast Boy yawned as he walked through the living room of the Titans Tower; his nose caught a whiff of whatever crazy concoction Starfire was currently cooking up, the changeling stretched a bit and went to grab his tofu out of the fridge earning a yuck from Cyborg along with a rant about how meat was way better.

Raven was in her room her eyes closed , her hidden red marks glowing showing trouble was coming from them all. She opened her eyes and sighed gently as she grunted gently and got up slowly. She hides her marks into her skin and walked into the the tower. She floated around as she looked at the group "StarFire i would be careful with cooking last tike you made something it tired to eat us" said slowly as she satd near the larhe window and looked out of it slowly.

Starfire looked up from her food and giggled a little. "I have made sure I didn't use what I had used the last time Friend Raven." She smiled and went back to making her food, once it was done she sat at the table and started eating. Beastboy's ears twitched a little and rolled his eyes at what Cyborg was saying. "I just don't see why you eat that tasteless stuff Man, it's disgusting...now bacon...that is good." Cyborg said, taking a bite of the bacon that was on his plate. Beastboy crossed his arms. "I just don't like eating what I become, Cyborg."

"yet you shift into everything" robin said walking in looking grimm as this gave everyone the flag that something was very wrong. Raven looked over slowly at what Robin was worried about but he stood there "Team meeting right now trouble is on foot and in the city without mercy" He said and sat down and looked ayt everyone "slade is back and he is searching for a book....a magic book" Raven felt everyone's eyes turned toward her and she looked away slowly.

Beastboy's ears twitched as he looked over at Robin when he frowned. "What does he want with a magic book?" He asked. "Whatever it is, must be powerful.." Cyborg said, taking the last bite of his bacon.

Status
Not open for further replies.