Bean's Other First Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bees

Original poster
Hi all, I'm Bean.
I know the name is a bit vague because I can be a bit vague. So it's kind of fun, at least for me. Anyways, I am here to sort of introduce myself and look for a partner or two. I did fill out some of the roleplay resume so please see that if you want, it can explain some things that I may leave out here.

As of late I have been wanting to try to do something like Beauty and Beast because I saw the new movie and felt a bit inspired. I like history a lot and would be up for brainstorming something historical like Old Rome, Vikings, Kingdoms and such! There are a few fandoms that I do enjoy such as being a ginormous Potterhead, a Game of Thrones fan, and also the early years of Supernatural. (Honestly I love that show but when will it end?)

I do love me some slice of life roleplays. Two people who fall in love and the struggles they may face along the way can be very fun to write. Putting emotions to characters can be so powerful. I love it.

For those who may be curious I am a female but will play all over the spectrum if I must. That being said characters with all sexualities and gender identities are welcome. The beauty of our generation is we seem not to discriminate about this, people love who they wanna love and it's pretty amazing. If you have any questions please feel free to let me know. I can't wait to intertwine our brains in order to create a beautiful thing.

Thanks for reading. :)

• Love
Reactions: Seihou Wukong
I want to do a slice of life roleplay! Though I kinda want to either double up or play as a platonic male... I'd love to talk more if you're open still!!

I want to do a slice of life roleplay! Though I kinda want to either double up or play as a platonic male... I'd love to talk more if you're open still!!
Yeah feel free to send me a message and we can plot!

Status
Not open for further replies.