ALWAYS OPEN PARTNER REQUEST F x M Be My Monster?

First page updated with new info
Hello! I'm interested in this plot, I read it over and I'm totally into everything mentioned. My monster though is a steampunk based automaton woman built for combat in the 1890s. Would you be willing to give that a try?

First page updated with new info
Hello! I'm interested in this plot, I read it over and I'm totally into everything mentioned. My monster though is a steampunk based automaton woman built for combat in the 1890s. Would you be willing to give that a try?
Not really what I'm looking for sorry

First page is updated, I now have a note book and I'll be keeping it updated with characters and worlds. Really looking to do a sphinxian x human RP With someone

Happy new year. I really wanna do a blind date with someone that turns out to be a werewolf scnario

Still looking

New plot I would like to try out:

Musa A is a vampire, and Muse B is a human. Both were raised to hate one another's kind, but neither agreed with any of the hatred or racism. They meet together one faithful evening, and after hitting it off the pair decide to date, going against all social conventions. They move in with one another, despite the challenges it poses. Then one day Muse B discovers a stray werewolf that he adopts, only later to find out that she was escaping trouble caused by her pack. The three of them soon find themselves intertwined in a pack war that threatens humans and vampires alike.

Still loolking

First post updated with a new idea

BUMP, would love to try my Leonin idea but with a Native American theme and with werewolves or bear shifters instead of lions.

Still lookin