BDSM Fun (m/m)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ColorMeHorror

Original poster
Rules
1. I only write male/male relationships
2. I'm a bottom during sex, but outside of that my characters aren't usually very submissive
3. I want fairly literate partners, meaning good grammar and punctuation
4. I usually write 3+ paragraphs, depending on what I have to go off of
5. I don't do bathroom play, vore, furries, futa, mpreg, or tickling/feet fetishes
-----------

YC was a bully in elementary school, one who genuinely enjoyed causing others pain. One of his favorite people to pick on was MC, who was quiet and shy and never made eye contact with anyone. It was easy to make him cry and the way he was so submissive always made YC laugh. After third grade, MC moved with his family and was forgotten about completely. Now in high school, YC has long since given up bullying and regrets his actions, seeing them as childish and selfish. He's sworn to never be mean to another person again, for as long as he lives.

Then MC resurfaces, transferring to YC's school and into his first period English class. YC hopes he will go unnoticed, but is quickly spotted by MC and asked to meet him after school. He's certain he's going to be beaten up for his bullying in elementary school, but instead he's met with a kiss. A very passionate kiss. MC fanatically explains how he has grown to miss the taunting and how it turns him on sexually. He begs YC to become his "master" and bully him more.

YC is confused and disgusted and refuses the offer, but MC doesn't get the hint and persistently follows him around. Will YC finally break and become his master? Or has he really given up bullying for good?

----------
PM me or reply here if you're interested!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.