BDSM, DDLG, CLG, PETPLAY, PRIMAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cece Irene

Haii! Im CeCe!
I Am little/Pet/Primal-Prey
Im looking for a long term, experienced, descriptive Roleplay partner willing to do nonesexual Roleplay with me! I am submissive, not a dom!
I like to start out non-sexual because i am in a relationship and i also love the caregiving and relationship aspect more then the sexual side.
May progress to sexual if i get permission and im okay with it!
Side note: for petplay and primal i like to act completley animal and i keep the human actions to a minimum. The animals i roleplay as are Bunnies, Kittens, and wolves! With DDLG and CGL i am open to both Daddies and mommies!
Feel free to message me here! Or on other provided social media accounts!
Kik: Night_Star_
Instagram: Love.My.Beast

Hello! Just wandering in to leave a friendly reminder. Since you are not looking for this roleplay to contain sexual elements, it is just fine to leave it here, rather than move it to the Liberteen forum. However, please keep in mind that you can only add (spoilered) sexual elements to a non-sexual story if you are roleplaying with another teen member. If you start writing with an adult member, don't start transitioning into a sexual story. Not only does it break Iwaku's rules, but also federal law! O_O

If you would like the possibility for sexual elements to be added in, either specifically state that you are looking for a teen (-17) member, or I'd be more than willing to move this to the Liberteen forum for you!

Hello! Just wandering in to leave a friendly reminder. Since you are not looking for this roleplay to contain sexual elements, it is just fine to leave it here, rather than move it to the Liberteen forum. However, please keep in mind that you can only add (spoilered) sexual elements to a non-sexual story if you are roleplaying with another teen member. If you start writing with an adult member, don't start transitioning into a sexual story. Not only does it break Iwaku's rules, but also federal law! O_O

If you would like the possibility for sexual elements to be added in, either specifically state that you are looking for a teen (-17) member, or I'd be more than willing to move this to the Liberteen forum for you!
Oh wow i didnt even realize!! Sorry!! I dont want sexual aspects right now so id appreciate if you'd move it! Thank you!!

Or im not sure if u move it if i dont want sexual ornnot! But i dont want sexual lol

Okay. No worries. Just keep the age restrictions in mind if it ever moves in that direction! Thanks for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.