Battling sleepyness and social obligations for JUSTICE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Weekend

Original poster
...or maybe it's just so that I can get some time to mess around with worlds, characters and plots, it's one of these two, surely...

Ah, yes, introducing myself... hrm, here we go:

Hey there, Iwaku!

You can call me Weekend or even Weekie, and I'm a long time on and off roleplayer who decided she needed her hobby back or else... well, things wouldn't be pretty. I love Fantasy above all and enjoy mixing and matching ideas, settings and most often genres in order to try making new stuff to feed my picky muse. I'm most comfortable with posting on weekends, hence the username, and have a great love for chatting with my partners. I'm a full-time student working on finally getting that High School diploma and I have a weakness for cute things and funny stories.

I'm looking forwards to writing with you!

• Love
Reactions: PoetLore
Welcome to Iwaku, Weekend :) That avatar is just absurdly adorable... Fantasy is swiftly becoming my favorite genre as well, which is ironic cause less than a year ago it was one of the few I never delved into much XD

Happy RPing!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Welcome aboard, Weekie. Want a cookie? Have a cookie.

Fantasy's a special favorite of mine, and I've been involved in dozens of them around Iwaku. You'll have no trouble finding something to fit you. Enjoy your stay!

• Thank You
Welcome, Weekie! Please enjoy your time here with us in the community. :)

• Thank You
Heehee. I suppose it was fitting that you joined on a weekend. I find RPing isn't really worth it unless you like the people you're RPing with, either, so it's totally understandable. :D Anyways, welcome to iwaku. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Also be sure to check out the Newbie Care Package where you can get free sparklies and a guide!

Oh your avatar is so cute. . . I'd party with those puppies <3 :D

*ahem* Anyway xD Welcome to Iwaku! :D <3 If you need any additional help check out this guide Getting Started ! as it can help you navigate around on the site a little bit and. . . well get started ^^ <3

I absolutely love fantasy. . . I actually just began a fantasy RP with a partner for not too long ago, and I felt as if I really needed that in my life xD As a fellow student (though I'm in college now) I can totally feel for wanting to just post in the weekends, though I'm the kind of person with too much time on their hands anyway and I'm pretty much lingering around here every day xD <3

But Iwaku welcomes you no matter when you post! :D Happy writing Weekie~! ^o^

• Thank You
Welcome to Iwaku! It's always great to see new people! Super cute puppies! This is a super friendly and helpful place to role play, and I'm sure you'll find lots of people who will be able to entice that picky muse!

Have fun and again, welcome!!

• Thank You
These puppies are adorable, i wish i can pass trought the screen and cuddle them.

Anyways, welcome aboard, hope you have fun here.

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.