1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Futanari
In the scorching desert of Nevada, barren as it is, lies a city seemingly out of place called Death City, also known as the Oasis of the Desert. Although its exterior appears dark and gloomy, it is actually a rather lively city rich in atmosphere and culture. One of Death City's pride and joy, is the academy that raises the youth from all around the world to train them to hold their own against the Kishin Eggs, monsters who have strayed from the path of humanity. Death Weapon Meister Academy, famous for not only raising Weapons and Meisters, but also for protecting the world from evil and preserving peace. Although the people of the DWMA uphold their duty of protecting the world, there lies an even bigger threat that no other has ever begun to imagine. The Horsemen of the Apocalypse, generally kept secret from the students, bent on wreaking havoc upon the world as we know it. Only an elite few know of their existence, but that would change in a matter of minutes should they decide to follow through with their plans. Although Lord Death is one of these Four Horsemen, he wants nothing more than to rid the world of evil. But that would not be possible without the support of his very own students. Will these students remain oblivious to such threats, or will they join Death as they risk their lives protecting the world's peace?

Name: Adrianna Crow Underwood
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 100lbs
Blood Type: O

Character description: I don't know what you expect to get out of me. Most people can't trust me because they see a witch working for the DWMA only as a spy. It's infuriating. The bullying stopped once my powers manifested, but now it's difficult to find a weapon who will let me wield them. Why gamble with a witch when a human meister is much safer? Surely my ability to manipulate light and see in complete darkness isn't something that would be beneficial.

Species: Witch Meister

Magic: Light Manipulation. Extreme Night Vision.

Soul Perception, Soul Force, Special Weapon: Special Weapon

DWMA Skill Rating
lXoP8SJ.png

Appearance:
TVwQjHS.jpg

Last edited:
Name: Shiina Faust
Height: 5'10''
Weight: 116 lbs
Blood type: A

Character Description: Ahh, the Death Weapon Meister academy... it's been my lifelong dream to attend such a wonderful school! Though the trouble I went to just to find Death City was a bit too much... this had better be worth it. Some say my sarcastic and snarky remarks, not to mention my unusual strength, make me rather unapproachable, but I say to hell with them! They just don't know how to handle having a natural-born prodigy among them!

Category: Meister

Specialty: Special Weapon

DWMA Skill Rating
OS7MFM2.png

Appearance:
Nibutani.Shinka.full.1380838.jpg

Name: Jay Hekateria

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 197lbs

Blood Type: AB

Character description: This damn school better be worth it. Having to treck through the fuckin' desert to find Death City just to attend the Dwumma was absolute hell. Could they not bother to get a road going out for prospective students? Whatever, At least I'll be able to find a meister who's worthy of my talents, if they can put up with my other side too.

Species: Weapon

Magic: N/A

Soul Perception, Soul Force, Special Weapon: Special Weapon

DWMA Skill Rating
uZZJaxi.png

Appearance:
OA3snWs.png

Last edited:
Name: Thomas "Tom" Hastings
Height: 6'3''
Weight: 162 lbs
Blood Type: O

Character Description: Nice to meet you! My name is Thomas Hastings, and you can bet I'll be the partner you'll have the most fun with! ...If you look through the pitiful exterior that is my weapon form. You see, I'm... a book. To be specific, a tome, but you're probably not interested anymore. And you're leaving... oh woe is me...

Category: Weapon

Specialty: Special Weapon

DWMA Skill Rating
QbNGAp1.png

Appearance:
15a2c4227edece69b967c8288957d10e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Flint

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 124lbs

Blood Type: A

Character description: I am nothing special. I am simply a servant to Commander War, and I will follow his orders without hesitation, no matter the risk. I've survived something no one else has.... the creation of a War Blade. That is not to say Jackal didn't do any damage, it's just I managed to live through her onslaught and spare the town of London from an unfortunate demise.

Category: Meister

Specialty: Soul Force / Special Weapon

DWMA Skill Rating
Strength: 10
Agility: 9
Endurance: 9
Air Combat: 9
Ground Combat: 10

Appearance:
vJpa80K.png

Name: Raven Branson

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 168lbs

Blood Type: B

Character description: Greetings, students. I am going to be one of your teachers for the new semester, alongside my meister. I am the personal Death Scythe of the child of Shinigami. Allow me to destroy any misconceptions you may have. Meisters, Weapons, There is a very real chance you will die. Take no needless risks. Your lives take precedence over the mission at all times. If you must flee, alert either Shinigami, myself, his child, or the other death scythe at the academy. We will see to it a more talented meister is given the mission. I look forward to teaching you all, and watching you rise to greatness under Death's tutelige!

Category: Death Scythe

DWMA Skill Rating
Strength: 3
Agility: 10
Endurance: 3
Solo Combat: 10
Compatibility: 9
Appearance:
uk021We.jpg

Name: Chrysanthemum, Flower of Death
Height: 5'1''
Weight: 105 lbs
Blood Type: D

Character Description: Alright, listen up, you little shits. Ol' Ravey here and I are in charge of the new batch of Dwumma students, and like he said, there's a big chance you will die out there. Those too chicken to even begin to imagine what horrors await you, I kindly ask you to... get yer asses out of Death City. We don't need pusillanimous little shits to fight them Kishins. You'd be risking your lives to preserve the world's peace, hesitate by one measly millisecond and you're done for. Though... who's to say you can even survive the training I have in store for you? If I see even one single act of misconduct from any of you... I'll chop yer fuckin' fingers off!

Category: Shinigami Meister

Magic: -WIP-

DWMA Skill Rating

Strength: 9
Agility: 9
Endurance: 8
Air Combat: 9
Ground Combat: 9

Appearance:
Wq2mQwi.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status