Banner confusion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Egg

Not sure if this is the right place to post this or not, but I noticed something. I saw a roleplay banner I was interested in and clicked it, but it led me to a page that said I did not have permission to view the page. Is this because it is a bluestar roleplay that somehow ended up on my screen? I'm not the only one who has seen this. @Shadow saw this before me, the other day, and I encountered it tonight. I thought bluestar roleplays couldn't appear for redstar members, and vice versa. I could be wrong. Just curious!

The one she's referring to, for reference, is a plain black banner that says Undertale Roleplay in the title font of Undertale. It hadn't occurred to me that if it's a bluestar ad I shouldn't be able to see it, but whatever it is, clicking on it tells us that we don't have permission to view the thread.

Finally found the banner you were talking about. Okay, so it seems the Roleplay actually started off being an open, mixed role play but was later moved to the Bluestar Bedroom. The ad may not have been updated to reflect this. Though, that's just a theory. Security staff may have to take a look at it.

• Thank You
Reactions: Lyric and Egg
The banner has been updated to display only to Bluestar Roleplayers ^.^

• Thank You
Reactions: Lyric and Egg
Status
Not open for further replies.