Bakumatsu Rock RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hologram Summer

O4gWmD2.jpg

During my crawl around the internet, I found this kooky game from Marvelous AQL titled "Bakumatsu Rock. This music game manages to mash together two unlikely genres in its plot: Glam Rock and Japanese History.

The story is set on the Bakumatsu period of Japan where all the civil war from the Sengoku era has finally come to pass and Japan is united under one shogunate. To subjugate any plan of rebellion, the Tokugawa shogunate uses "Heaven's Song" performed by the top idols of the Shinsengumi to brainwash the masses into submitting to the will of the government. The protagonists, Sakamoto Ryouma and his two fellow rockers, wishes to free the people of Japan from the tyranny of the Tokugawa through the use of their own brand of rock and roll.

Bakumatsu Rock's story has really inspired me and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in joining a group roleplay with a similar story? We will be using original characters of course and the level of historical accuracy will be minimal to accomodate everyone. I am open to questions and suggestions regarding this idea so feel free to post them here~!

I guess that's all for now. Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you soon~!

Status
Not open for further replies.