(backflips into the site) HOWSITGOING

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sushi

Original poster
uhhh hey my name is sushi and uhhh (drops mic)

Okay, you might have gathered that my usual writing style is very shitposty, but i promise I'm not like that in RPs!!

That said, I do tend to play really obscure characters. I'm pretty much open to trying my best shot at, like, any character I know. I also enjoy creating OCs for specific RPs!

And uhhhh if theres any murdergame rps around here hit me up blease

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
Welcome, shushi :) Glad to have ya !

Welcome sushi! I'm kind of curious as to what you mean by "obscure" characters, but branching out into new types of characters is always a fun exercise. Murder games are a little out of my area of interest so I'm struggling to think of ones, but if you look for the tag "character death" in group brainstorming or the like, I'm sure you'll find one or two without much difficulty. Anyways! If you have any questions always feel free to ask and I hope you enjoy your time in Iwaku. XD

HEYY wow people replying. thanks yall

Uhh by obscure characters i mean. like. actual canon neopets characters, and characters from the Donald Duck spinoff in which he's a batman expy. i have weird interests sjdkhgfdkhg

My less obscure sources are idol and magical girl things mostly. I'd play literally anyone from Love Live and a good chunk of PMMM and MGRP characters.

So long as you're not the edible kind of sushi, I think you'll get along just fine here. Welcome aboard! Have a cookie.

Welcome, Sushi! :D I like your avatar, and I also like you have an interest in obscure characters (so do I).

Heya, Sushi, and welcome to Iwaku! You seem to have already found an RP, which is great to see :D If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask!

If you haven't yet, make sure to check out our nifty guide to Getting Started for a rundown on the site's various sections and a ton of handy links to help you, well, get started ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.