Back into the Paintings (Ib Fandom)

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mastermind

Original poster
Note: This is in the context that the ending was Ib leaving the painting world with Mary. I'm looking for someone to play Garry in a dominant, and slightly psychotic, role.

It has been a few years since the incident with Ib, Garry, and Mary. Garry's rose was restored by one of the dolls since they were in need of a new leader. Garry was overtaken with insanity, becoming the new leader of the world of paintings.

My character is visiting the gallery when he finds the words under the painting, and he quickly descends into the painting world. Instead of going through various areas and meeting the 'leader' of the world, though, he immediately finds himself in a library-like room with the 'Forgotten Portrait'. In the corner is a vase with an alluring purple rose. (And this is the point where we go along with whatever happens.)

My Character:
Name: Valor Kota
Personality: The quiet book type, Valor is easily interested in new situations, having the same curiosity as Ib. He's never been the type to have many friends, and he always shies away from interactions with other people. He is easily scared by the idea of ghosts and haunted objects, and he is easily attracted/interested by objects that seem to stick out of place.
Appearance:

23241157_big_p21.jpg 40393755_big_p31.jpg 42154466.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.