Back into roleplaying

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wayne

Original poster
Roleplaying's always helped me get out of my creative droughts, only thing is that I haven't really been able to do much on the sites I've previously been using for roleplays.

I'm a guy in that cusp between the teenage and adult years. Been RPing for the past 2 or 3 years, I think. Taken passion in writing and acting characters as long as I remember. I do best with single partners or small groups of 3-4 players. Any more than that and it gets confusing for me. I prefer throwing sofas into puddles on rainy days, although chairs do the job just as well. Katy Perry songs are also great if you want to shatter my psyche into my most feral instincts.

I like to RP stuff with a mix of very light and very dark themes, like Grand Theft Auto and the Fallout series. I like to play characters with flaws that really do matter, which gives them a high mortality rate.

Got good feelings about this place. Looks like there's some real heart put into this community.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Welcome to Iwaku~ c: Sounds like you'll like it just fine, here.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Welcome! I think you will enjoy it here!

Welcome to the site! It may be out of your comfort zone in terms of size but story-wise and world-wise, I might have something you are interested in!

Also, hello there Mari and Kaz, fancy seeing you here >.<

Welcome to the site! It may be out of your comfort zone in terms of size but story-wise and world-wise, I might have something you are interested in!

Also, hello there Mari and Kaz, fancy seeing you here >.<
I'll bite. Tell me about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.