1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Back and Ready to Play!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Sir Kaltao, May 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm back after a very long absence on this site, and I am itching for a new RP but for the life of me can't come up with plots or characters at the moment, so here are the generals.
    Though I haven't been at it in a while, I consider myself adept and expect the same of my partners. I also have a degree in English writing and expect proper grammar and all that jazz. For those of you for whom English isn't your first language, I'm willing to work with.

I am a male, and while I am open the prospect of playing a female character, can't promise it will be good as I'm working on that in my personal writing.

I think for now I want to do something light-hearted and smutty just to get into the groove of RPing again after a loooong hiatus. I'm not too squeamish and have an open mind, so pitch me your ideas in a PM.

General Fandom/Genre Interests:

Star Wars
    Harry Potter
    Doctor Who
    Supernatural
    Marvel and DC
    Grimm
    Fallout(Mainly 3 and New Vegas)

Friend of mine turned me on to the Monster Girl thing, and would like to give that a whirl. So if you have a Monster Girl character in mind, shoot me that idea as well. ​

#1 Sir Kaltao, May 26, 2015
    Last edited: May 27, 2015
  2. ill rp with you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.