1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Back and Looking

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by nyther, Sep 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've been off for awhile and have just got back settled in and looking to get back in RPing. I can usually reply to posts at least once every Mon-Friday, if not more. I'm just going to list some basic ideas I have, but am open to most anything. I only play males, it's just what I'm comfortable with. The list below I can play either role, but I at least have a basic plot idea for each. I'm good with mature RP's, but it's not mandatory and I'm fine with keeping it PG-13.

Bounty Hunter x Target
    Demon/Angel x Demon/Hunter/Angel
    Supernatural x Hunter/Human
    Mutant x Mutant/Hunter/Human
    Assassin x Target
    Post Apocalyptic Survival
    Medieval Fantasy

And if there's any plot you're just dying to try and can't find a partner, message me and we'll see if it's a fit.

#1 nyther, Sep 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2015
  2. The bounty hunter x target looks interesting. Do you prefer your partner to have a male or female character, I'm fine with either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.