Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. One post per week
Online Availability
Currently throughout the day to late at night... Haven't got any work at the moment.
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Fandom, Original Plots, Romance, Historical, Modern, Hero Based and Drama
Hello Interweeebs,

This is sort of a long time in the making coming back to Iwaku in general, its wild to see how much the site has changed since my more active days. Life happened a while ago and I found myself needing to take a step back just to have a breather and sort out major priorities.

That being said; what have I been up to? Last March, I got married to my partner of seven years, and now expecting our first child. A massive step in life and something that wasn't expected in the sense of previous health issues on my end. So, little sprout has become a welcome addition to the family. Not sure if I will entirely jump right into role-playing again straight away; definitely not within larger settings due to a lot of things being up in the air with work and due dates. Partly looking towards reconnecting with old friends that are potentially still around on here. Likely seeing what people's lives are like and chatting in the general chatter section.

To the peeps I've not had the pleasure in meeting. My name is Bubs, I used to wander around prior known as BubblyPotions. Due to people calling me 'Bubs' it seemed like a perfect change of the name. When I'm not writing, I'm either working at knocking away my reading goals on Goodreads, painting, crocheting or trying to find some creative outlet to brew amusement. A lot of the time I lurk through Discord or in other relative servers related to various members on this platform and enjoy chatting with people. Occasionally joining in on reading over Discord and book club type activities.... IF not, playing super competitive games of uno online and trolling the uber completives in game. Eh, can't help myself sometimes.

Things I like to talk to people about or engage in chatter about.
Often able artwork or creative writing outlets from story writing to poetry. Anywho, I think that's enough dribble from me; nice to be back. Hello again to oldies I know, and g'day to the newbies I'm likely to meet on here.

son-the-little-rascals.gif

Welcome back!

Welcome back to Iwaku! \o/

Reactions: Bubs
Welcome back, Bubs! You have definitely been missed ✨

Hi there Bubs!

I don't think we've had the pleasure of meeting, so nice to meet you and I'm glad you made your way back to iwaku!

P.S. I love your profile avatar, it's so pretty <3

Welcome back, Bubs!

Welcome back, Bubs! :heart:

Hi there Bubs!

I don't think we've had the pleasure of meeting, so nice to meet you and I'm glad you made your way back to iwaku!

P.S. I love your profile avatar, it's so pretty <3
Heyyyo Mega,

I don't think we have had the pleasure, lovely to meet you too! Thank you, thinking just podding along in general chatting for the time before finding my ground again I think.

And thanks! A friend of mine did it for me in commission.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Megasis
  • Love
Reactions: Manna Beast