4. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Futanari
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Romance, Slice of Life, Drama, Comedy, Fantasy, Modern, Medieval
Hello everyone!

I need new roleplays. I need something fun!

If we played before and would like to continue, just reach out!

I usually have good ideas(if I do say so myself) and I would love to hear yours!

I prefer real face claims. 100% of the time. But its not a deal breaker to use semi realistic/anime face claims.

I only roleplay as black women as my main character but I can always double up or play side characters of different race or gender.

My characters are usually dominant during smut but can also be switched. No fun playing as a doormat getting plowed.

Post length- 2-3 paragraphs comfortably but will always try to match. I'm on mobile so what seems long to me, might not be to you.

This will possibly never will be fancy cause I just want to get right to the point and roleplay with some fun people.

I only do pms and occasionally threads, I don't do discord or anything else outside of the site.

I love chatting ooc and getting to know the person I'm playing with if they don't mind!

I don't like short term roleplays

My character will never be a slave even of the sexual variety. Will only do slave if we're doing a historical plot!

Ghost Friendly~

Shoot me a pm! I'm always friendly! And always looking for a partner! ✌

The Kingdom of Versai was under siege. Her borders shrinking by the day as the Versain army was no match for its invaders but they fought bravely and hard. They would do anything for their Queen and she would do anything for her people and Kingdom. To save it. She needed allies. Yet all those that once swore fealty and aide when the time required it ignored her letters and ravens. No reinforcements would come save her Kingdom. That left her one option, one course of action, a gamble that would either save her Kingdom or bring it to its knees. Up North of her borders in the harsh frozen tundra was a Warlord who had rallied the Northern City-States into a Kingdom. He had done so through blood and battle. Gruesome stories of the horrible kind of man he is reached down south but he never made a move to invade. Perhaps he was biding his time but she would make the first move. She sent a letter asking for aide and if he did so he could name his prize and it would be his for the taking as long as it was within her power.

She had received his aid and when his forces had arrived the tide of war quickly went in her favor. The invaders being driven out of her kingdom and order restored albeit momentarily. The Northern Warlord arrived to her palace to discuss a reward for him to claim. To which he states that she will be his reward, and she will be taking his hand in marriage.

Or he could be the one invading her Kingdom and she is unable to stop the assault and is forced to surrender if she is to save her people. He will only accept her surrender if she kneels before him and becomes his 'prize' and he would let her people live. (Abuse, Non-Con, Dub-Con) [No negotiating]

-Doing a small one-off where the Queen has to be a concubine for two brothers. They can basically have their way with her. It won't be a long rp. Or we can plot it out to make it a long rp!

(MC) has been in a war for her entire life.. losing her father and brothers in the process of this war, she finally wins. The King owed her family a proper reward after this war. The king not wanting to hold up his end of the deal, makes (MC) choose a husband as her reward.

She then chooses the king's son(YC), in hopes to gain the resources for her homeland, only for YC to have plans of his own to use MC and her homelands to further his secret agenda while having to teach his new wife how to be a noble woman.
Setting: Victorian Era
Idea stolen from: Age of Arrogance (Webtoon)

(MC) is getting divorced by her husband by getting his mistress pregnant. (MC) aware of the separation still have duties to uphold and have to travel to another country to stay a few weeks to make sure dealings go as planned. So when the prince (YC) of this country, takes interest in her. Maybe divorce doesnt seem so bad after all.
Idea stolen from: Remarried Empress (Webtoon)

(MC) has gotten sucked into a novel of her favorite romance book. She watches the main characters up until the story ends.. only to see her favorite character(YC) not get the girl and commit suicide. Having to go through the book again, she's determined to save his life this time by becoming his wife and getting revenge on the ones that have done him wrong.
Idea stolen from: My Derelict Favorite (Webtoon)

Plots I'm too Lazy To Type Up Right Now [MCxYC] (All pairings can be turned to FxF, Most pairings have plots that can be altered or done away with.)

[80/20, 60/40 Plot to Smut Ratio For All Plays]

-Vampire x Vampire Hunter
-Pretend Girlfriend & Boyfriend
-Princess x King
-Assassin x Knight
-Lady Knight x Knight
-Mistress x Knight [NEW]
-Princess x Dragon King
-Unwanted Interracial (and/or Lesbian) Relationship
-Arranged Mafia Marriage
-Love Sandwich [2 men, 1 woman] (Desperately Craving!)
-Adopted Daughter x Male Figure [New!]
-College Girl x Sugar Daddy
-Politician's Daighter x Criminal/Bad Boy [New!]
-Strangers meet at a club
-Plus Sized Woman x Model
-Forbidden Romances
-Assassin x Spy/Assassin (something like SpyxFamily but it doesn't have to be.)
-Just ask about a Fandom, and I may or may not play it

-Spin-off of Webtoons I Like
The Remarried Empress
I'm the Queen in this Life
My Derelict Favorite
Down to Earth
Go Away Romeo
Perfect Revenge Marriage
Marry My Husband

I kinda want to do a futa roleplay with me playing the futa against another female that's played by a female. Just pm me for info. 80/20 smut to plot ratio for futa plots.

Pairings for only Females that write female characters: [MC x YC]
Rich Woman x Auctioned Woman
Female Knight x Queen
Princess or Chamber Maid x Princess or Chamber Maid
Hidden Romance between Best Friends
Empress x Princess
Empress x Mistress (vice versa)

Kinks: Anal,Passionate Sex, Rough Sex, Face Sitting, Light BDSM, DP, Non-Con, Dub-Con, Prone Position, Rimming(Women Only),Cheating, Cuckholding

Limits: Vore, Gore(sexual), Toilet Play, Feet, Race Play, Pet Play, Facials, Spitting, Ass to Mouth, Incest, Beastiality

May be some I'm missing but it wouldn't hurt to just ask!

Reactions: sassy.juniper