Baby Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

heliacalRebirth

Original poster
That's right Iwaku. The time has come to exploit ourselves in the form of baby pictures.

2wbtaqf.jpg

(I was born this ripped)

XD that has got to become a meme! It's so cute too! >.<

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
that is one awesome pic
Don't ask me why, but when I look at your profile picture all I can think of is that youtube video: Batman eats a hot-dog o-o

WHERE IS EVERYONE ELSE'S PICTURES?!?!?! STAHP PUTTING ME IN THE SPOTLIGHT

I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A HANDSOME RIPPED PERSON IF THAT'S WHAT YOU MEAN

I don't have any baby pictures on the internet, and any actual tangible pictures would be in boxes at my mom's house on the other side of town! D: My mom is actually very private with what she posts on her facebook, too; so no kid-me pictures on there either.

I assure everyone however that I was a chubby-cheeked adorable cutie pie born with a full head of brown hair that invariably stuck up as if it were spiked.

WHERE IS EVERYONE ELSE'S PICTURES?!?!?! STAHP PUTTING ME IN THE SPOTLIGHT
DSC_1555-E1-CR-BLOG.jpg

This kid kinda looks like me? But I was fatter and all my baby stuff was green :3

I don't have a lot of childhood pictures. I carried them with me from place to place and most were lost xD This is one of the few that isn't in a pair(pair as in I'm in the exact same place, exact same time, but in one picture I'm laughing and the other I'm bawling my eyes out...).

That's not my real hair. The day I grow my hair that long is the day I let my sisters throw durians at me. But anyway, I let people dress me up like an adorable little girl. And yet they call me a bad influence, they taught me at a young age to cross dress >:o I am pretty awesome at posing, though. :DDD

1825093.jpg

BABY DIANA! 8D

This is also the picture I gave out when people asked for nudies. >>

nakiedia.jpg

Everyone is so cute xD.

Unfortunately I got no pics purely because I use my iphone and not my personal laptop ..>.>

But . This girl looks like me only I had black hair when I was a child xD [ same like now]

image.jpg

Little Ozzie was suave as fuck.

188743_1443888476878_6155150_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.