1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Ayy lmao

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by morbidHyena.exe, Nov 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So! This is just a quick message to say hello! Hi everyone, i'm "new" around here.

I'm perverted, extremely twisted but surprisingly nice, or at least I try to be. My top 3 favorite colors are black, red and orange. I identify as genderfluid/genderqueer and I prefer they/them/their pronouns. I'm 16 years old, but I am definitely /not/ new to roleplaying. I have been roleplaying since I was 9 or 10 and I have improved greatly since then. I usually do one-on-one roleplays but i'm definitely open to group roleplays and whatnot. I'm a Homestuck and Undertale fanatic and I definitely enjoy animes and various shows like Doctor Who and Supernatural from time-to-time.

So yeah, thats about it! I hope we will all get along famously. c:

Note: New is in quotations because I had an account years ago but it must have been deleted due to inactivity, so if anyone here is familiar with a Jennifer.exe, hello again! Also please do not call me Jennifer, that was from when I was still using my birth name!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.