AYE YOU! Seeking Roleplay partner. <3

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheUnstableOne

Original poster
Hey Guys, I am seeking a roleplay partner or partners for a roleplay. I have a few ideas for some roleplays but if you aren't interested in any of my ideas I am pretty open minded and I'm positive we could come up with some plot the both of us would enjoy.

A couple of my ideas are based on the book and movie serious Maze Runner and Scorch Trials.
One of them consisting of one of my favorite pairings Newtmas (Newt and Thomas).
Another consisting of New, Thomas and the rest of the gladers before they escaped the Glade. An OC of mine would be included and one for you if you fancy it, that is. I would want Thomas to be my OC's love interest (Huge Dylan O'Brien fan)

Another idea also involving some more of O'Briens work. Would be a TeenWolf plot, something focusing on Dylans character Stiles Stilinski and his love interest in the show played by the beautiful Holland Roden; Lydia Martin. Stiles has been in love with the girl since third grade, maybe we can touch on that a bit, work something out to the point where she finally admits her feelings for him or something. Or we can use my OC idea for his love interest instead....doesn't really matter to me.

Celebrity x Fan based roleplay, yes of course Dylan O'Brien being one of the celebrity ideas for this roleplay.
Basically the idea of the plot is the celebrity meeting their fan and having a connection with them that would later lead to a romantic connection, maybe a hook up that would turn into a relationship. I have several celebrities for this idea Dylan just being one of them, then I have WWE superstars Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins. I'm sure if you don't care for any of these lovely men, we can come up with something else.

I am also into WWE themed roleplays, anything to do with WWE and their superstars and Divas I am majorly into, I was raised around wrestling so this is one of my passions that I really enjoy roleplaying. I will roleplay as some of the actual Superstars and Divas, as well as some OC'S I have already thought of for these kind of roleplays.

I do enjoy some animes, so I'll name just a few to give you a quick idea of just what I am into; Inuyasha, Full Metal Alchemist, Rosario Vampire, Sword Art Online, Naruto(both), there are plenty more this was just to give you an idea. There are a few Anime characters I would like to pair with my OC's. Sesshomaru,Inuyasha, Ed and Alphonse(human Al) Asuna and Kirito I would like to keep together if possible, Sasuke.

I am also into multiple fantasy roleplays, such as; Vampires, Werewolves, magical creatures, middle earth, Gods and Goddesses, unicorns, Fairies, mermaids, witches, pretty much anything magical themed I am down for. I mean who doesn't love a bit of magic int heir lives. There are other things such as Elves, like the type from Lord of The Rings, also another roleplay I would enjoy.

Here are some movies I would love to create some roleplays based off of; Of course Maze Runner and Scorch Trials as I mentioned, Divergent Series, Hunger Games, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Gods of Egypt, Anything Xmen, Deadpool, Iron Man, Batman, Suicide Squad, Harley Quinn and Joker themed would be absolutely perfect to me.

Recently I have found myself interested in the Native American culture, since I am part Cherokee. So, I would love to do a Native American themed rp as well. Not really sure on any specific ideas yet, but if you are interested we can work on that.

Like I've said I am pretty open to things so if you have any suggestions or if there is anything I left out feel free to speak up and I am sure we can come up with a plot. I am into pretty much everything this was just some examples of the roleplays I am interested in currently.

I would love to do anything involving Iron Man.

I would love to do anything involving Iron Man.
Awesome!
I actually have an idea consisting of a child of Iron Man, perhaps he adopted her or something..haven't worked out all of the kinks but thats an idea.

I am part Cherokee as well! I think doing a Native American themed roleplay could be really fun! :)

I am part Cherokee as well! I think doing a Native American themed roleplay could be really fun! :)
Wouldn't it though, its hard to get anyone to do a Native American themed roleplay, so blesssssssssssssss you! <3
Shoot me a PM and we shall come up with a plot c:

I'd love to do a Naruto role play!

I'd love to do a Naruto role play!
Sounds great to me.
Do you have any certain plot or setting in mind? Well, when you're free just shoot me a PM and we'll hatch something awesome out.

I've never really been fond of child adopted situations, as I've always struggled to keep my interest with it.

I would love to do something with Harry Potter if you are still looking for someone

I would love to rp with you, if your still looking ^~^ I love most of the options listed and certainly would love to do an InuYasha one.

If you're still looking, could we possibly do a Harry Potter rp?? c:

Status
Not open for further replies.