Aye! o>

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
T

tanni

Original poster
What nicknames do you like to be called? : JL / tanni << I'm fine with either.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya? : Let's just keep my gender a secret for now. I'm 17, but I act like an old man.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay? : Romance, Adventure, Mystery, Slice-of-life(?), m x m

What kind of characters do you usually play? : ... pessimistic guys. :I

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs? : I hope space kittens means nyan cat.

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~! : WELL LET'S HOPE YOU GUYS DON'T MIND SOME EAR BLEEDING and pitched voice https://www.box.com/s/xiraoul3c791o4971aic

Hi! and welcome to Iwaku! :D I'm Rubix, its nice to meet you. You should totally check out the cbox whenever you have time, you can meet some cool members of the community there! If you feel like honing your roleplaying skills, check out the roleplay academy! You can do various exercises/workshops there. Anyways, I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here at Iwaku ^_^

Tanni, welcome! Welcome to Iwaku!

Here is the
Jump-In forum, if you're wanting to get right into RPing!

And of course, if you need any help or so..Please don't hesitate to ask!