Awwh, hello! :)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
T

tahitiancookie

Original poster
The thread description sounded better in my head. Sorry about that. I'm totally new here and I originally joined wanting to practice my roleplaying writing skills, in the hopes of becoming the ultimate storyteller for when I grow old and have loads and loads of little grandchildren. But mainly because my life is at a standstill and I want to make it as interesting as I possibly can using the internet.

What nicknames do you like to be called?
Oh! Hey! I like the sound of 'Silvertongue'! ...I'll grow into it. :/

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?
100% gal, 17 years old. (I give it another 3 years before I end up floating in the Seine.)

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?
Fantasy. (My my, what a dirty little question.) I adore Game of Thrones and never got around to roleplaying it before. :) *hint, nudge, push*

What kind of characters do you usually play?
First time, so I'm flexible. (*giggle* oh stop it SilverTongue you're being such a schoolgirl.)

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?
WOLF.PACKS.

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!

He walks up to the CLOOSETT...
He comes up to the CLOOSETTT...
Now he's at the CLOOOSETT...
NOW HE'S OPENING THE CLOSE--

Oh wait. :/ My god, that R. Kelly.

Hi there, Tahitian! Welcome to Iwaku.
I'm dressed up for Halloween, but you'll typically find me as "Kitti".
Lots of people are here to hone their skills. If that's something you're interested in, you might find Roleplay Academy to be to your liking.
Take a look around the site, maybe find some nifty things and fun roleplays, and enjoy!
If you have any questions, the community hub in the forums or "Community 101" on the toolbar at top are great resources. If you don't find your answer there, please feel free to ask.

*roars* You hear that, SilverTongue? *roars again* YOU'RE HEARING ME ROARING! *watches as the Lannister banners flap in the wind*

I'd be more afraid of finding yourself floating down the Trident!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay here, Iwaku's has an awesome and helpful community so there won't ever be a shortage of people willing to help you find things around the site, RP with you or even help you improve your writing. If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask...

...aaaaaaaaand if you're a Stark, I'll be watching you

The minute I saw that R Kelly song I started laughing and scared all the cats in the house. x___x

Welcome to the community, girl that makes me giggle! 8D

Hello and welcome. I really hope to see your creativity really blossom here.