Awoken from a long slumber

X

xErebusx

Original poster
Hello and welcome to my introduction. We've yet to formally meet but know you are well met and your time spent here is appreciated. My name is Erebus (if only my parents had seen fit to name me so) and I've made my way across the net in search of an outlet for my creativity, landing here at Iwaku at long last. It's been a while since I've given roleplaying a shot and while I may be dusting off the cobwebs for a little while I've heard nothing but positive things about Iwaku so I'm excited to do so here. I've always found pleasure in exploring the creativity of others as well as sharing my own. There are few things more exciting than watching a plot unfold, a character develop, or the skills of a writer improve along with their desire to create. Thus while I've fallen upon hard times in the past with sites like Gaia, I still have hope in the creative process and love for the collaborative effort. While most of my experience comes to fantasy styled roleplay I am wanting to expand my horizons and learn from all of you here at Iwaku. Thank you for reading my introduction and I hope to get to know you all in due time.

Sincerely,
Erebus

Hello and Welcome! :D

I'm Mitten, Iwaku's Friendly Kitten! ^^ I see you have already made your way to Cbox, which is awesome, lots of fun and weird conversations happen there :D It's great!

If you ever need help with practicing your skills at Rping, head on down to the Roleplay 101 and practice! :D Once you feel you are feeling confident enough, head on down to the Jump-in Roleplays and have fun! :D

I hope you love it here in Iwaku like I do! If you ever have any questions, feel free to PM me or any member in Blue or Red (Blue named members are Staff and Red named members are Admins!) We are all friendly here! :D

Hello and welcome to Iwaku, Erebus!

Your introduction sounds so formal!
My welcome is not- I'M THE CRAZY COOKIE-GIVING-SIREN of IWAKU!

HERE.
EAT THESE.
triple_chocolate_brownie_cookies.jpg

...because after a long slumber, your neurons will need its energetic sugary chocolatey goodness so that your creativity can flow to us!

HAHA!
I hope you have fun, and see you around!

Welcome to Iwaku!

You have quite an introduction. I do like.

As Mitten said, ask if you need any help and we'll gladly do so!

Thank you all for the kind welcome and the cookies which I will be nomming on shortly! Should I need help I will not hesitate to ask, and I do apologize for the delay in response to all of yours, I've been working on my first profile and it tends to take me a little while. So as I'm taking a break from writing it for a few moments I again thank you all for the welcome and I hope to speak to you all more in the very near future.

-Erebus

Hello and welcome to Iwaku!

My name is Tetsuri and its a pleasure to meet you.

I hope that those links help you out!

Enjoy your stay here in our community!

=^____^=

It's nice to meet you Tetsuri and thank you for the warm welcome. So far I'm enjoying myself more or less, though I'm wondering if I did the right thing with a profile that I wrote for an RP.