Awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Paganism

Original poster
So, who's impressed with this new sleekness Iwaku renovated into? I know I am.
It's catchy, slick, and works great; or it seems to be working good for me anyway.
Has anyone experienced any difficulties ever since the ostensible update?

Reactions: October Knight
I hate it. Then again, I'm a hateful bastard. So...

I much prefer the old version to whatever this visual atrocity is.

It looks good on the darker skins, but the lighter ones are quite blocky. D: You can see the dropshadows on the tables and I'm not particularly fond of it, which is a shame because I don't like reading text on dark backgrounds!

• Thank You
Reactions: Minibit
Anything and everything new is TURRIBLE, because everything used to be soooooo much better back in the past.

[JKJKJKJKSARCASMIRONYTROLLOLOL]

It looks nice, but it reminds me of that one RP forum @Asmodeus showed me that one time when I was really emo about Iwaku where all those sexual deviants were.

I like it.

I don't like change.

I'll have to agree, its a different look with a few bugs. Change is sometimes for the best and often times the worst. There is a theory though, if it's not broken don't fix it. Some people often times fix things simply not realizing they are messing something else up. Oh well though, I guess we shall get use to change :D

We don't talk about site, Torsty.

One thing I will say is that when hovering over a thread, the transparency of that window that shows you a bit of the first post is a little high. It makes it hard to read because you can see everything behind it competing with the post's text. Other than that it's awesome.

I like the fact that there are some new categories for the group roleplays. Division is nice. If anything, I would say they needed more. But I'm sure there is a reason we got what we got.

Don't use mean words, admin feelings are easily hurt! ;_;

There is a special style bug thread to report weird problems too. I am trying to fix some of the stuff that got jacked up during the update. D:

We will actually be adding more genre categories in the future if Iwaku's roleplay sections keep growing. O_O We just added what was needed right this moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.