Away From Home

• Thread starter phantasmagoricStoner
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
As Cassius listened he suddenly leaned his head over nikolais shoulder and hugged onto his arms."I hate you Gemma." He mutters doing a childish pouty face. Head scratching or playing, often made Cassius fall slowly asleep and he resisted the tiredness he suddenly felt. The male let go of nikolais shoulder merely laying his head on him and yawned.

"So.. Where we going?" He asks as he begins to lay his weight on Nikolai to get his wallet on the back of his pants then sat back down looking into it."I mean, wealthy parents. I can always pay for the expensive and most needed things." He mutters looking through his cash and cards.

Raphaella took the CD from Nikolai's hand. "Sure thing, buddy." She said as she changed the CDs, storing the one that was playing before. She pressed play and waited for the song to start. As soon as it started, she already knew it was going to be awesome. Raph waited for a couple of minutes before comenting. "Lai, buddy. You amaze me. This is awesome! You rock." She said before closing her eyes to enjoy the rest of the song, lightly moving her head to the beat of the song.

Raph heard Cassius' question and scratched her chin deep in thought. "As soon as we get out of the town, I'm gonna stop at a gas station to fill the tank, I don't want Cassius' idea to become real." She said jokingly. "And then we can stop at a convenience store, and there we'll decide where we're going next. Everyone agrees with that?"

Joel listened to the tune coming out of the stereo as Nikolai's music played. "Wow, amazing as always. Won't it be kinda hard not being able to record anything? You know, until we settle down or something." His attention then turned to Cassius's slightly negative attitude. "Oh? I didn't expect you to care so much as to where we're going, Cass. I thought you'd just kind of go with the flow. And don't worry about the money. We've all got some stored up as agreed, right? Besides, this should be the time to set yourself free from your parents, you know, bct the umbilical cord and all that. As long as you're using your parents money, this won't be more than a leisurely out of town trip." Joel listened to Raphaella's suggestion about the convenience store. "Sure, sounds like a great idea. I don't know about you, Raph, but I could really go for a cup of joe right now, like Rae said."

"Thanks!" Nikolai grinned. The week before, he worked really hard to record the song. "Well, I can always write the melody down." he answered Joel. Nikolai patted his back pocket, feeling as though something disappeared from there. His wallet. His eyes widened in surprised, "Didn't I bring it with me? I remembered I checked. It couldn't have dropped half-" his eyes roamed to the object that was in Cassius's hand. He sighed in relief and snatched his wallet from Cassius, "I honestly thought I lost my wallet..."

He opened his wallet, checking if anything was missing. He glanced at Cassius, "Well, not all our parents are wealthy. Plus, I doubt they want us doing anything with their money at our age."

He nodded in agreement with Raphaella's idea. "Okay~"

Cassius sat up straight giving a slow shrug and chuckled."Be jealous." He said jokingly as he turned around and was facing Gemma. His butt facing raphaella as he stretched an arm to retrieve his phone in the back seat. One he got it he responded to Joel."I do go with the flow,but can't a guy be curious one in the blue moon as well?" He said talking proper abruptly. Usually when talking 'proper and normal' he received weird stares and comments, even when he used big fancy words and he yawned sitting back in his seat as he plugged it back to the charger and played some phone apps in silence.

Raphaella made a disgusted face as Cassius' butt was suddenly at her face, pretending to puke. As she heard him talking properly, she said in a somewhat sarcastic tone. "Oh look, he's talking fancy. Great." Picking up her phone, she opened the map app, searching for the easiest and quickest route to get out of the town. Suddenly, she put both of her hands in her pockest, searching for something. when she took them out, she was holding a package of mint gums. "Hey, someone want some?"

Status
Not open for further replies.