Aviators

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"If you were," he scoffed as he flicked the cigarette out of the window.
"There's lots of bums out on this sidewalk...why'd you pick me up?"

Markie rolled his eyes, "I'm a bum who spends his days drivin' around town." He yawned. "Wouldn't it be nice to meet the same kind of people?"

"Oh," he sighed.
"Did you really think I was selling myself out here?" He laughed. It was a laugh that was bright and loud. The kind of laugh that made people furios because of how nice it sounded.
His laugh brought attention to his doll like lips and his slightly crooked grin.

Markie looked the boy straight in the eye, "You're strange looking. But in a good way?" The teenage boy had a doll like face. Markie moved closer the boy, wanting to observe his face.

Charles became silent,sensing the eye contact. He didn't know what to do but just close his eyes.

As Markie got closer to the doll faced boy, he began to notice small details.
"Hey, is that a pimple there?"

Charles sighed and covered the spot he was covering with his hand. It wasn't a pimple,it was a freckle.

Markie laughed, "No need to be like that," he took the boy's hand. "you have a decent face. You would do well as a prostitute."

"Thanks..." He said as he looked at his hand. "I think I might go," he scoffed.
(Could you not bring up themes like that? Pretty please :))

Last edited by a moderator: