Ave, friends to be and strangers i see!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Didary

Original poster
What do you prefer to be called? i have many nic names i go by depending on where i am but around here you can call me Didary Dirrge, or simply Didary as it's weird to say someones last name all the time.

Boy, girl, or a mystery? I am infact of the Male persuasion

How old are you? I'm 20 though i will be 21 come March 2

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? I am infact new to a roleplaying site like this one but i used to use gaiaonline and msparp.com among other formats

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? i definitly prefer to have group roleplays

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa? I love rain so much that the last major thunderstorm we had i was outside in only my sleep pants as i ran around laughing hystericaly and challanging the gods of lightning and thunder from every mythology i know to a game of tag.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? The Big Sleep - Toh Kay

Halo Didary! :D Welcome to the community!

Ave!
Have fun here! I hope at some point we can RP together.

images

Halllooooo!!! Welcome to Iwaku, Didary! ^o^

Hello! Welcome to the site! ^_^

Thank you everyone for the welcomes! i look forward to Roleplaying with you all and if any of you have any you wish for me to join let me know!

Hello, and welcome to Iwaku~ c: What sort of RPs do you like?

Hello... *eats paper* I am the King/Queen Aranea, so if you ever talk to me you are going to have to deal with the bitch I am. Sorry for sounding so... mean. I am a bit awkward if you can't tell already. So, if you want to roleplay, I have one up. You can check it out by looking at my recent posts- it should be there... I am the queen/king. Remember that.

As for my usual RP's i've mostly been on MSPARP.com recently which is a Homestuck Role play site so i've done ALOT of those, infact the name Didary Dirrge came from my fantroll i made. But other than that i've done almost every kind in the past with my time on gaiaonline's numerous rps. I prefer ones that don't involve alot of smut as i tend to not partake in it but so long as i can avoid being drawn into the smut and still find ways to enjoy myself i am up for ALMOST any RP

Status
Not open for further replies.