Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Romance, Mature, Action, Comedy, Adventure, Sci-Fi, fantasy, Magical Vampires
My story takes place after the Events of Legend of Korra where the next cycle or the Avatar is reborn. But instead of one there were two. Twin brothers. One with the spirit of Rava (light) the other with the spirit of Vatu (Darkness). Both grow up to become avatars. The dark avatar consumed by hate kills his own brother with his unchecked and unlimited power of bending all elements with his mind. This included the sub styles. (Metal, lava, sand, wood, blood, lightning, etc) He grabbed power by sealing the spirit gates and creating his own empire. However all hope is not lost for the light avatar was reborn in the Fire Nation. Safely hidden and trained by the White Lotus to prepare him to defeat the Dark Avatar and bring the world back into balance. The story would begin with the "Light" Avatar managing to infiltrate the "Dark" Avatar's palace to assainate him.

So I was looking for someone who would be interested play the "Light" Avatar from the Fire Nation. This is an Idea I wanted to explore if and Avatar was "evil". If you're interested or have questions please send me a private message