Avatar the last Airbender: The Quest to find the avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, guys...I'll hopefully post tomorrow night or Monday. Tonight, my dad and I are supposed to do a chatroom RP OnexOne readying characters for a big event we do every year (that being my dad, my mom, me, and a bunch of other people. This year will be the biggest yet...so big that we're opening a chatroom just for it. But it takes a lot of time and preparation, and that's what we're doing.

Also, I'll be working on my own site this week. Of course, that won't take my time away from you guys. Just putting it out there.

Reactions: Banana-senpai
What's wow? O.O

My character would leave at this point, but Tazelwurm's could probably get her to stay. I'm waiting for Tazelwurm to collaborate with me on that.

Sorry >.<' Everything came down on me at once, and I needed to be sure you guys understood. I shall post up tomorrow night after my dad leaves. That's the hope, anyway...>.>'

Goodie. There hasn't been any movement with the plot yet so I guess that's okay.

Akuma has the right to give me the boot if I don't post tomorrow night. I said the same thing to Asmodeus in the RP of his that I'm in. Any RP that I haven't posted in (that I don't GM) has the right to boot me. >.<' Cuz apparently I can't handle my time right. Like I said, weekends at my parents' are always crazy. But at least I get better sleep. XD

i can wait a fair time for a post, but yes there will be a limit, i will slowly move the plot and if needed will move your character along with it if even if you cant post i hate loosing people but when it happens it happens

Reactions: Banana-senpai
Eh, this time management issue won't last long. Just weekends I'm down here...now, when I start school, it might happen some more, but I'll be integrating myself out of RPs I know I can't handle and keep up with schoolwork. I'll keep you posted. Like I said, tomorrow.

Is the group going to camp there overnight or set off immediately?

Hey, I'm not gonna be next to post...been posting my ass off, so I'm waiting for someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.