FOLKLORE MEMBER
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Sugar, Spice, and Everything Nice. These were the ingredients chosen to make the perfect little girls, but professor Utonium accidentally added an extra ingredient to the concoction... Chemical X...
Wait, wrong franchise, let's start over. If you aren't familiar with Avatar the last airbender and the four elements, you should probably go watch the show. Go ahead, I'll wait.
All right, are they back yet? Good. Let's get into the premises of this rp.

Long ago, Avatar Korra purified Vaatu and thus took him into herself. The Earth cycle has begun and Vaatu is beginning to emerge, but unlike what was thought, he did not leave the avatar. Tethered to Raava inside the new Avatar, Vaatu took his time and whispered to the young Avatar, corrupting him and teaching him how to harness the power of spirits for himself. He took the Earth Kingdom, he took Republic City and he seeks to expand his territory even further. The militaries of the Fire and Water Nations are holding on valiantly, but against the Avatar they are no match. The only hope lies in an elite team of benders, the most powerful in their element. Only they can take the Avatar down.

This is going to be a modern dayish setting, feels appropriate with the pace that technology evolves in Avatar, maybe a little slow comparatively but still. I would like to play the Earthbender which means there's three slots open, let me know if you're interested.

• Love
Reactions: Monbon
Definitely interested! Funny too, was just thinking something set in a modern-era would be interesting for the ATLA/LOK universe... Like, firearms. Bombs... Even just the worldbuilding would be quite a trip. I'd be glad to join if you'll have me. (Tentatively, I'm thinking of a fire-bending inventress)

Reactions: Moose
Sounds great, though the main concept is going to be that we are the best benders of our element to have lived(so that we can have the power to take down a juiced up avatar.) I'm gonna be playing a Yujiro Hanma type character who is just a bit less of an asshole compared to the genuine article. And I just found out he's only 6'3"... Lol

Oh, I think that comes with the territory (if we're following the fire-bender idea I'm having). The specific image I had in mind of her was her at work welding something, focused flames from fingertips (violet even) which then demonstrates: (1) excellent control (focusing the flames as opposed to spreading the flames about), (2) capability in generating hot flames (violet being hotter than even Azula's blue) and (3) an efficient economy of energy (being able to work for extended periods).

That aside, Yujiro Hanma as in that Baki character?

Yes, when I said slightly less of an asshole that was an underexaggeration. He's not gonna be a jerk but he is gonna be patronizing towards most npcs

Reactions: Miracleist
Might be an interesting dynamic, the fiery passion against a sort of... grounded self-confidence? (To put it in the nicest way possible, perhaps)

I would say that is accurate. Though he will respect the party members seeing as they are probably his equal in skill even if they have a different bending style. He might respect a few other people, but he will consider nonbenders to be disabled, and he will look down on ordinary benders.

Reactions: Miracleist
If @Monbon is playing that means that we only have one slot left. So water and air are the two slots left.

The interest is there but I also have no character at mind atm. If others beat me to either, it's all good. 😂

All right, so water and air are open still

I return with a vague idea for the airbender. 😂

Badass now we just need a water bender.

Reactions: Monbon
I am here to claim the water bender. Anyone who takes it from me will be banned!! 😂 Kidding no I'm not

• Haha
Reactions: Monbon and Moose
WE HAVE A FULL TEAM! WE CAN DEFEAT THE AVATAR AND POSSIBLY KILL THEM!

YES LET'S KILL THEM!!! I mean, defeat them. Whichever comes first 🤣

Both in no exact order!

• Haha
Reactions: iridescent
For now, naptime

Have a good rest moose :heartbeat: