autumn season

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

redblood

Anxious Tomato Will Bite You!
Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Afternoons, evenings and nights.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Historical, fantasy, magic, horror, supernatural, survival, vampires, demons, pirates, mutants, ghosts, romance (FxF, MxM, MxF) (Romance should be part of the plot and not the whole plot in itself), etc.
Hi you filthy weebs! A new season is about to start, what shows are you excited for?

tumblr_paabbeEDDk1tx45yjo1_540.gif

(Here's a link to a nifty lil chart of the next animu shows coming up)

the shows I'm looking forward to are

shy
the saint's magical power is omnipotent 2
eminence in shadow 2
the ancient magus bride 2 part 2
arknight 2
spy x family 2
dead mount death play part 2
the apothecary diaries

small.jpg
small.jpg
small.jpg
small.jpg
small.jpg
small.jpg
small.jpg
small.jpg

Suffice to say, I have heard of none of these. Clearly I need to step up my weeb game and get back into anime

Suffice to say, I have heard of none of these. Clearly I need to step up my weeb game and get back into anime
omg, do you need a weeb starter kit? I'm ready to throw shows at you!! How did you miss spy x family? the tragedy!

omg, do you need a weeb starter kit? I'm ready to throw shows at you!! How did you miss spy x family? the tragedy!
Yes. Please. I need a starter kit!

Here I clicked on the thread thinking that I could gush over autumn and sweater weather. Haven't watched anime in ages, but seeing that SnK is finally at its final season I might pick that up, if only because I want to be there for the anime-only fans to break down over the ending (or hope for an alternative ending).

• Haha
Reactions: redblood
spy x family is a great place to start! Ancient magus bride is also a good one! the emincence in shadow is one of the best isekai together with that time I got reincarnated as a slime, so both of those! Natsumes book of friends is a great feel-good but sometimes very emotional show. It has 6 seasons and a few movies and will soon get a 7th season. Kino's journey (there's an old 2000s show and a recent remake, both are good), is good if you like more philosophical shows. Vivy was a great show as well that had a robot protagonist. Link Click is a Chinese show about two no homo bros who go into the past using photographs. The first season is mostly establishing characters and setting and the second season goes more into action and a continuous story.

I should probably stop there before I accidentally overload your brain :o

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Lyrikai
spy x family is a great place to start! Ancient magus bride is also a good one! the emincence in shadow is one of the best isekai together with that time I got reincarnated as a slime, so both of those! Natsumes book of friends is a great feel-good but sometimes very emotional show. It has 6 seasons and a few movies and will soon get a 7th season. Kino's journey (there's an old 2000s show and a recent remake, both are good), is good if you like more philosophical shows. Vivy was a great show as well that had a robot protagonist. Link Click is a Chinese show about two no homo bros who go into the past using photographs. The first season is mostly establishing characters and setting and the second season goes more into action and a continuous story.

I should probably stop there before I accidentally overload your brain :o
Huzzah!! More things to watch!

I just recently watched spy x family so knowing that more will be coming soon is certainly convenient for me. I'm sure my clansmate will let me know when that arrives.