Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
PLAYDATE: TUESDAY, AUGUST 12 @ NOON CENTRAL TIME
Atmosphere/Mood: Fun, Silly, Social

A royal figure is not born knowing all there is to know about being a good ruler. They spend most of their young lives building important skills to mold them in to powerful yet wise monarchs. When they are youngest, they are taught in the castle all the normal things a child learns. Arithmetic, Sciences, History... but once they reach 18 they have come of age to truly take their place in their kingdoms. Young royals are sent to the highly esteemed Royal Academy where they are taught the fine arts of social grace, public relations, and all the important details that make them royalty.

The Academy is much like a modern day college, but for rich spoiled members of the world's royal families. Children from Lords and Ladies to the Kings and Queens of the empires are sent here to learn valuable lessons in being a leader and build relationships with the other royal houses. From 18 until 25, these royals spend their time in a wide array of classes and socializing events. Returning home only for holidays or official business.

ABOUT THIS CHARP
This is a one-shot charp! You will be playing a royal figure, teacher, servant, attendee, banana, etc that is at this Academy. Today's lesson for our royals will be learning to handle and bond with your Unicorn, Pegasus, Centaur or other Horselike creature.

This roleplay is just FOR FUN! It'll be great for roleplay newbies, charp newbies, or old farts that just want to fool around in character for a little while. <3 You do not need to post a character sheet, but I do love to see them!

If you have any questions, ask them! >:3

Last edited:
OH YEAH. THIS IS GOING TO BE IN THE ROLEPLAY COVE CHAT. o_____o

BY THE WAY THAT IS TUESDAY AND NOT THURSDAY, I AM STUPID. >>;

Oooooooooooo, count me in! I will make a new character just for this. This is going to be so much fun!

Name: Ranior Emil Roland hal Uasuhm

Appearance: A mop of clean white hair often kept back in a neat ponytail and strange gold eyes. He tries to remain apathetic and stoic as possible but this facade is easily shattered.

Summary: Ranior hails from the Kingdom of Crystaloak and is the third oldest son of King Halamen and Queen Neromia. Crystalians put a lot of stock in names. Those considered peasants have only two names while noblemen and those employed by the royal family will have a first, a middle, and a surname, and royals have a first name, two middle names, a patronym, and a surname. To address any given person by their first name, regardless of class, is offensive unless on friendly terms. Middle names - the first in special cases - and last names are to be use in a formal setting. Nicknames are frowned down upon and the usage of last names among royals is uncommon unless necessary. Using any other title than what is given is considered an insult (for example, calling Ranior Sir Emil instead of Prince Emil) as well as using the wrong name at an inappropriate time (for example, calling Ranior Prince Roland or Prince hal Uasuhm). Because names have such high importance, the first thing usually said to a stranger is the name they preferred to be called by.

Goal: To tame a Longma, a horse said to have the scales and wings of a dragon.

Likes: Getting his way, music, spicy foods, the color orange

Dislikes: Anyone he deems annoying, extensive reading, lectures - he learns better through demonstration and hands on experience.

And that's all I can think of right now ^^'

Reactions: Buttercorn
This roleplay is TOMORROW! YAAAAY!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I'll post the character sheet for my character since I was bored enough to make one.

nyna_zps39b04aaf.png

Nyna Loraharice
(First name pronounced like Nina)
Birthplace: The capital city, Aysadell, of the Elven Kingdom in the Forest
Race: Elf
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 130 lb.
Hair Color: Light teal
Eye Color: Gold
Personality: Nyna is just a young girl struggling in her princess duties. She much rather spend time away from teachers and instructors to be outside and walking the forest. Whenever she is stressed, she can be found doing so either shooting her bow or taking a walk. Sometimes she has a hard time doing the logical thing. She follows her heart, which sometimes causes her to be too trusting with people. Always trying to see the good in everything, she is not quick to fight. There are a few things that can get under her skin. One of them is when people don't take her seriously. She knows that she can be flighty and naïve, but she believes that sometimes, you need to take chances and let your heart decide. Calling her stupid or unintelligent will get you on her bad side. She is a bleeding heart and wants to help everyone she cannot matter what.
Orientation: Straight
Alignment: Neutral
Biography: Nyna is the only daughter of King Nelaeryn of the Forest. Her mother died from illness when she was very young, before she was able to give Nyna any siblings. There isn't much else to say about her story. Being the ultimate daddy's girl, she was allowed to do anything she wanted, letting her break social normal and learn combat skills and how to ride. Nyna didn't see anything wrong with this. Nearing her coming of age years, her father was told by her advisors that Nyna needs to learn to become more of a lay so she could marry and take the throne when he dies. Thus, she was sent to the Royal Academy. She is not a very good student, but like to try her hardest since her father wants her to.
Powers/Weapons/Skills: Nyna is a natural marksman and is a killer shot with a bow. Nyna is also an elf so she heals a little faster than a human and is faster and more agile.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dianabutt, you have to tell us the genre setting is, like, high fantasy or something or else I will make you a cyberpunk prince. Do you want that? DO YOU?

FANTASY SETTING, BUT I'D TOTALLY ALLOW A CYBERPUNK PRINCE FROM A HIGHLY ADVANCED COUNTRY.

ALso, this roleplay starts in an hour and a half! 8D

THIS CHARP IS NOW STARTING! :D LOG IN TO THE ROLEPLAY COVE TO PLAY!

*FLAILS* I can't believe I missed this D:

This was too much fun. Jussayin. *shakes Shale above her head whilst yodeling* That is my "I had fun" dance.

Here is a quick illustration, I feel like I made opals right arm a bit to big so I might start over. What do you guys think? Should I keep going or start again?

image.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Astaroth and Diana
That is awesome! I will agree with you that the arm looks a little long but it still looks super awesome....

That damn arm!!! >:[

Damn my perfectionism too

Damn it to hell. >.<

I'm starting over lol XD
Tyvm Ze !