Audio BBCode

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
F

Freudhersch

Original poster
I was just wondering if there was a code that would spawn a audio player. Just like a youtube video without the video, just the play, pause, stop and volume controls present. I was not sure if such code exists....

I'm afraid we do not! D:

That's an interesting concept. But it would probably take up space. Would be cool though :P. It's good to have friends who are staff members and members ^^.

If we allowed people to upload audio not only would we run the risk of having our server contain copyrighted material but it would take up a lot of space. We have already had to limit to space members can use for pictures. With basic HTML knowledge one can have a sound life embedded into a page that will show as a player on the viewer's browser (but screwed up HTML can screw up the entire page and makes me cranky when I have to fix it, you have been warned) but we would prefer youtube links or embedded videos on posts and blogs which is what most people do. It's easier and the content is hosted on youtube and and not here.