AU Zatch Bell RP [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lojikal

Original poster
Hello everyone! Wow, this will be my 9th current 1x1 RP, but I just can't stop thinking of cool worlds and wanting to make characters within ones already made. Anyway, I am craving a Zatch Bell RP. The way this will work is that we will have two pairs of teams. We will both be making a Human and a Mamodo, except we won't be filling our own pair with both of our OCs. I will RP a Human and your Mamodo will be on my team, and you will RP a Human and my Mamodo will be on your team, so we will have to write in two different viewpoints per post. If you do not feel that you can do that, I am sorry, but it is required in order to join up with me. Also note that our pairs will team up after a few pages of posts most likely.

Our Humans can be either gender, but I want our Mamodos to be different genders due to the fact that I have a major plot point in mind that requires this. If you want to know it, just ask when I PM you. I will take the Mamodo gender that you don't. Now, on with the notes:

1. Most of the time I will only be able to post on weekends (at least once on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday each). Because of this, I don't mind if you can't post frequently either, as long as you can at least get in one per week. It is alright if you can't sometimes due to RL issues as long as this doesn't happen frequently.

2. I consider myself a semi-detailed writer, but I don't mind how good you are, as long as you don't make constant grammar mistakes and you can respond to everything I give you in my own posts.

3. I write in 3rd person only, so I expect you to do the same in our RPs.

If you are interested in this RP, reply to this thread and then I will PM you.

Status
Not open for further replies.