Attitude!

I

Iliana

Original poster
[DASH=gold]
It is easy to go from one emotion to the next in a very little amount of time! From deliciously eating an ice cream cone to stubbing your toe on a 35lb dumbbell two seconds later! An attitude shift in role plays can do you some good! We have all seen many cases of movies with actors who play the SAME character with the SAME emotion through EVERY movie that they are in (Michael Cera, Kristan Stewart, and Terrance Howard >>). There needs to be some shift in emotion somewhere in there to make the character a BELIEVABLE character, not a One Emotional Robot!

Ask yourselves: Do I stay mopey all the time like Bella in Twilight? Am I not capable of feeling anything but pure and utter joy, even in the face of danger? Do I play the same character with the same emotions in every role play I am in?

Well, that's where this Exercise comes into play! >:3

Your Job is To: Write a post while going from one emotion to the next!

You may pick the scenery, location, and add any other people in it as you wish! Just make sure you start off with one emotion and end with a completely different one! And remember: Length does not matter! Detail does!

Lastly, and most importantly, Have fun with this! :D​
[/DASH]

Re: Writing Exercise: Attitude!

Terry walked out the movie shop and kicked a rock on the ground in front of it." That's bull! How do they expect me to pay for that damn movie!?!" He looked left down the street, then right down the street. It was pretty quiet to say that the daytime is normally busy. It pissed him off even more that he couldn't pickpocket anyone. "Damn it all! UGH!" Terry turned sharply to his left and cussed under his breath, not paying any attention to the person walking the opposite way of him. "This is so stupid! I really want that-" He stopped in mid-sentence as he knocked whoever it was down to the ground, falling as well.

"Ow! ow! ow! What the hell! Watch where you are going you i-" His look of anger turned to one or relaxation. A girl with blue hair, a black button down T-shirt, blue jeans and tennis shoes was rubbing her bottom with her eyes closed.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going! Please excuse me!" She spoke, softly. She looked up at Terry as she picked up her glasses, her light blue eyes gazing into his green ones. He soon found himself blushing and smiling at her.

"No! No! It was my fault." He said, looking down at her books that were scattered everywhere. He watched her for a few moments as she scrambled to pick up her books and papers. Terry shook his head then helped her picked them up and tucked them in her brief case. Afterwards, he stood up, holding the bag in his left hand and held out his right hand to help her up. "T-thank you-" She stopped in mid-sentence. "Terry." He said as she took his hand and stood up, smiling.

"Thank you for the help Terry. My name is Maria." she bowed." That is a very nice name. It is a pleasure to meet you, Maria."

Maria looked at Terry and blushed, shyly." U-um Terry, I know we just met and all, but, would you mind walking with me to the grocery store?"

Terry looked at her for a few moments." S-sure, lets go." He extended his right arm and Maria grasped it firmly.

The two of them walked left and made their way to the grocery store, talking and enjoying each others company.

It was a hot summer day, the type of day where everyone wanted to just stay in the shade. In the searing heat Rand was walking to town to sell his families crops for the week. "I hate walking in this heat" Rand had said to himself time and time again. He had done this every week this summer him and his horse bella, and he was not happy about walking, as he was coming up to the town he frowned at the closed gates "its to hot for this i dont wanna deal with this right now." Walking up to the gate with bella he let go of the reins and went up to the gate, KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK "hey open up!" rand yelled in anger, after waiting a few minutes he pushed on the door to find it was unlocked and he pushed past. inside the town looked like a ghost town, nobody was around. rand wondered what had happened to everyone "HELLO!" no one answered. Rand walked towards the inn that Bran the inn keeper lived, looking around noticing tat every door was closed around the town and looking up at the sun it was at the peek of the day. walking to the door of the inn rand smells a scent in the air, a familiar one maybe his favorite pie? rand whispered to himself "no only father knows how to make that" it was quiet inside but rand opend the door "Hello is any..." SURPRISE!!! Rand nearly jumped out of his boots, Everyone in the town was waiting there for him the inn to surprise rand. "happy birthday Rand" each of the townsfolk said. rand calmed himself and grinned while hugging everyone. "Here you go son" rands father Lan said "and happy birthday my boy" Lan held out rands favorite strawberry pie. Rands face lit up like a flash from a spark in a dark cave, it had been years since he had strawberrys since they were found on the other side of Andor. Rand was so happy he wasnt just gonna have to work on this day, "thanks dad" Rand walked over to the table to start eating the pie and enjoy the rest of the day. meanwhile on the outskirts of town a man or what seemed to be a man stalked around searching....watching.....waiting.

The day was hot, about the right temperature to cause many people to sweat out, but not enough to cause them to go into heat strokes and pass out. Miranda made her way down the sidewalk, her pace was measured and well maintained. A calm, almost happy facial expression showing itself to the world, it was like nothing could go wrong, but this was earth right? Anything could go wrong, not like she knew that to well. So as she walked her emerald hued orbs cast themselves upon the nice sunny day, watching cars drive by, people jogging, children playing out in their yards, dogs barking after its owner so it could get the stick these type of things could make alot of people become more serene about things, even Miranda. She watched what looked to be a five year old boy crossing the street to get his ball, she became rather worried about him, seeing all these cars drive by. She had to help, her heart began to race a moment out of the dread she would feel if she let this poor boy get hit by a car, she raced out in the street, going as fast as she could, her black tennis shoes making soft clicking noises upon the black cement. When she caught up to the boy she ushered him to the middle of the road and held onto the ball as a dark blue truck flew past where they just where mere moments after, she let loose a sigh of relief and helped the boy get back across the street being sure to tell his mother about this as soon as she could.

[FONT=&amp]Lazy eyes followed the trail of smoke that was floating up and disappearing before it reached the wooden ceiling. Everything hurt. Well, not everything. Daniel's stomach and back hurt mostly which made him wonder why he was lying with his back facing the hard and springy mattress. [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Another thing that hurt was his head which was not being helped at all by his friend's---best friend's excitable voice. Jerry was his name, but Daniel called him Jam. Don't ask why.

"Yes!" Jam exclaimed for probably the fiftieth time—and yes, that is an exaggeration. Jam bounces on the bed jostling his injured back. Daniel winced and did a half punch to Jam's back. "Ow, dude! What was that for?" Daniel merely glared at Jam and flipped him off. Jam smiled and dropped the controller on the floor. He turned to face Daniel and chuckled slightly which told Daniel that he was about to make a stupid joke. "Aw, are you on your period again, Jelly?" Don't ask about the name Jelly either. Daniel flipped him off again which made Jam steal the cigarette from his mouth. Daniel just glared at him yet again, having no will to exert any energy on getting it back. This caused Jam to pause in his movements and a frown came over his face. "Dude, what's wrong?" There was no reply and Daniel looked up at the ceiling.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]A couple moments passed with Jam blinking down at Daniel and Daniel blinking up at the ceiling. Daniel sighed. "What, Jam?" he finally said. Jam jumped out of the bed and went over to Daniel's side of the bed. He looked down determinedly at him.

"Come on, Jelly," he said and grabbed both of his hands lifting Daniel off the bed then let go of him. Daniel groaned but he was used to Jam forcing him to do usually stupid things. "We're going to do something fun!" he said clapping his hands.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Daniel was dragged up the basement stairs and into the kitchen where an apron was forced on him. "What are we doing?" he finally asked. Jam smirked at him and twirled around a spoon.

"We are baking a cake!" Jam said as though it was a monumental event. Daniel stared at him for a couple seconds.

"Wow, how exciting," he said dryly back. Jam merely smiled at him.

"First we need to get out the ingredients and other shit," Jam said in a lecturing tone.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]About 10 minutes later, Daniel found himself mixing random stuff in a big bowl. He was pretty sure that this was not how to make a cake but he continued to do so as it was working in distracting him from his pain. As he continued to mix diligently, he suddenly felt a glob of something hit his face. It oozed slowly down his face and he looked up slowly in the direction from where it came from. Jam seemed completely focused on his job which was also mixing stuff. Daniel didn't know why they had to mix all this stuff to make a cake. He took a small amount of his mix and flung it in Jam's direction. Daniel didn't bother looking away as Jam turned to face him. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]The kitchen was now a warzone and the strange flour mixture was used at ammo. Jam and Jelly ran around childishly flinging the ammo at each other until finally, they poured each other's cake mix on each other. They stood there panting and staring at each other before a grin slowly formed on Daniel's face and Jam smiled back. Jam always knew how to cheer him up.[/FONT]

Willona stepped in front of a grand majestic oak door in awe. She had always been invited to fancy parties, but she never attended a ball in an actual mansion. She was getting nervous fast and started shaking where she stood. What if I act too improper or I do something embarrassing? She worried over common things that girls worry about, What if I have to go, but can't find the bathroom?

She shook her head as if to put the thoughts away and took a deep breath. She glanced over at the two doormen, who had been staring at her as if she was missing her helmet. Oh great, now I freaked out these two guys. She sighed and nodded her head at them, giving the signal to open the door and let whatever happens happen. The doors were open and a bright glow filled the dark hallways with light. God?? She looked straight into the light and once her eyes adjusted, saw the ball taking place. Not God I guess, sheplaced her shaking hands behind her, no way of getting out of this. She took a few steps in and noticed that no one was looking at her. She was a little more relieved and made her way towards a row of chairs. I wonder if there will be any hot dud- Willona then caught the front of her dress and lost balance with her footing. She saw the floor as it was coming closer to her face, she clenched up and closed her eyes ready for impact. Suddenly she felt herself stop and being suspended in mid-air. She peeked through one eye and saw a cute guy in her face. She launched herself up from his arms and mumbled a thanks. She then ran off before he could utter a word. She ran to the other side of the party and caught her breath. What... the... Hell, that was seriously one fine guy. And I just flew into his arms?? This isn't a fairytale.

Willona took her mind off the guy to try to enjoy herself at the ball. She danced some, ate good food, and talked to a few other guests she knew. That's when Willona spotted Holly coming towards her like she was on a mission of no good. Oh God, not this wanna-be Paris Hilton. Who invites a girl like her to something like this?
Willona shook her head, already feeling irritated, and stepped up to Holly as she stopped in front of her.

"Hey Willona," Holly said playfully, "so how did you get in here??" Holly tossed her hair like every stuck up girl does and said, "don't you think this place is abit too classy for someone like you?"

Willona placed her hands on her hips and scoffed, "and you think you belong here more than I do?"
"Being classy doesn't mean being a total bimbo," Willona eyed Holly, "so I could be asking you the same thing."

"Whatever," Holly muttered a typical bimbo word, "don't be mad at me that you look the way you do." Holly giggled to herself and tried to look for a reaction from Willona.

Willona rolled her eyes, "Atleast i'm smart enough to dress myself," she was really getting pissed.

"From the looks of you it doesn't seem like you're all that smart."

"From the looks of you it doesn't seem like you're a whore," Willona made a fake gasp, "no wait, it does."

"Coming from the girl who-"Holly started to say, but was then stopped by a swift punch to the chest. Willona was tired of arguing and she didn't want to lose her cool, though it looks like she already did. The punch had knocked the wind out of Holly and she stumbled back onto the floor. Holly started crying and mumbling that she broke a bone in her boob. Bimbo, Willona thought as she coolly walked away from the scene as if she did nothing.

I've had enough of this party, Willona started making her way towards the door when she was suddenly pulled back. "Round two bi-"She turned and saw the cute boy that had caught her before.
"What you just did was so Epic," the boy pointed over to where Holly was still crying and laughed. Willona blushed deeply, was that a compliment? She looked over to the boy and met eyes with him, Hell i'll take it. He chuckled and said, "by the way, you're welcome." Willona stuttered another thanks and they both laughed, "but seriously, thanks." Willona started getting nervous again from talking to this guy, but there was no way she was going to dork it out now.
"So hey, do you want to go grab some coffee?" The boy smiled while leading Willona towards the door, "I'd really like to know just how epic you are."
"Sure," Willona said coolly, trying to hide her excited smile. This night was AWESOME.

Terra came home from school early that day, it was a wonderful day and so much good things had happened during the whole day. She had gotten an A on her history test and her friend had introduced her to two guys that she hadn't talked to before, and they had many things in common so she were able to talk to them a lot and never felt like an outsider. Sure she had only gotten a C- on the latest math test but at least it wasn't an F.

She were simply happy, and nothing would be able to change that. Now she were going to watch her favorite movie and become even more happy. But as she put in the DVD and started it she fast noticed that the DVD weren't working. She took it out to see if it were any dust on it but instead she found a big scratch on it. Her favorite movie were ruined.

But it wouldn't stop her from being happy, a bit irritated she wrote down that she had to buy a new DVD for that movie and then she went to the fridge to get a sandwich to get her mood up again. As she reached the fridge she were already smiling again. She opened the door to the fridge but noticed that it was almost empty, they didn't have any butter nor anything that would be good on a sandwich.

Terra sighted but she forced herself to keep the mood up, she wouldn't let her happy day be ruined now. Instead of making a sandwich she decided to call a friend, it was always funny to talk to a friend. She thought for a moment whom she should call and she already were laughing because soon she would be talking about funny things that had happened in school. She knew that the most of her friends still had classes, and some had club activities. Diana were studying for an exam so she would only hang up if it weren't anything important. After some thinking she decided to call David, he always had time for Terra and he worked as a novelist so he were mostly only really busy when he had a deadline approaching.

But when she called no one were answering. Terra sighted and tried to call another friend but no one were picking up there either. The third time someone picked up the phone but she didn't have time to talk. Another one were on a date and a third one were still in school.

In the end Terra gave up on trying to call her friends because everyone were either busy or they didn't have time at the moment. She started to get a bit irritated but still tried to keep her mood up. She walked to her room instead because she decided that it would be better to read something, like a magazine. She had bought a magazine the day before that she had been thinking about reading within some days and now were the perfect time. But as she opened the magazine all the pictures were cut out and text on the other sides had disappeared because of the out cut pictures. Her sister had probably taken it to get the pictures of the hot guys in the magazine.

Her irritation had become more than irritation by this point, she started to feel angry now. How could her sister just walk into her room and cut in a new magazine that Terra hadn't even read?

No, she wouldn't get angry, she were going to keep calm and be happy.
"I am happy, I am fucking happy." She tried to tell herself without listening to the irritation in her voice. After some minutes she had actually been able to calm down and then she heard the phone ring. She answered it and heard her boyfriends voice.

"Hey Mark, what is it?" She asked happily, finally something good happened.
"I just wanted to know if you could get to cafe nova in an hour, we haven't been on a date for a long time so I thought we should do something together." He suggested. She agreed and told him she would be there. She started to search after clothes in her wardrobe, finally everything were perfect.

"Terra" She heard her mother shout. "You must take care of you little brother tonight, your sister is at a friends place and me and daddy will be away for the evening."

Terra fell down on the bed, now she were stuck in the house with her embarrassing, idiotic little brother. Plus she had to tell Mark that she couldn't come to their date. She started to hit the pillow. "Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid"

Well, maybe she could get a completely happy day the next day instead.

Sophia smirked as she pulled the knife out of Dr. Frandsen's back. I suppose I had the last laugh, she thought as a small chuckle erupted from her. She kicked the lifeless doctor over the pier, watching the serenity of the water engulf the dead body to its depths. Pretty soon the body would arise once more on the surface of the water, but at that second, peace filled her racing mind.

As she walked away from the pier, her once serenity evaporated and in replace was the wary feeling of remorse. If anyone deserved to die it was that crazy lunatic Dr. Frandsen, she reminded herself over and over again. He wanted to do experiments on her, dissect her, and she wasn't going to let that happen. Then why was this guilt edging upward, making it too hard to breath?

"Hey you!" she heard a deep male voice yell behind her. Her heart began to pound as she attempted to hide her bloody hand from sight. An officer approached her, his steps full of confidence that all lawmen seem to share. She admired his broad shoulders, his seemingly firm chest, and the shadows of dark brown curls that framed his face. "It is late; what business could you possibly have at this hour?"

The only light they shared was the full moon and street lamps scattered about. Her breathing was shaky, while his remained as steady as his solid frame. She leaned toward him, smelling the woodsy smell of sandalwood and sweat. How wonderful, she thought dreamily. She stared into the man's eyes, and in turn the officer noticed the sweet glaze of lust that shaded her eyes. Like a wild animal, the lawman jerked her tiny frame toward him and captured her lips in a devastating kiss. It was as someone possessed her body; one minute her hands were to her side, out of sight, and the next they were trying to touch him everywhere. She had never experience such happiness in her whole existence, and she didn't want it to end. Her mouth opened, allowing full access to herself, and their tongues danced as if they were old lovers.

The intimacy seemed to shatter as her hand, covered in Dr. Frandsen's blood, made its way to his face. The wet crimson that smeared across his face made him jerk her back immediately. Her head spun and her thought process evaporating as she just stared at the man with confusion. "Why did you stop?" her voice was nothing more than a hushed whisper and sounded foreign, even to herself. She looked at the smear on his handsome face, the confusion still present as her eyes shuddered back to her hand. Had she hurt herself? No, she realized in a sudden, she killed Dr. Frandsen, murdered her right at the prier. Sophia's heart pounded in her ears as fear gripped her being. She slowly looked back up at the officer- who had not moved a single inch until now.

His hand twitched and lifted toward his belt. She didn't realize what he was doing until it was too late. The bullet pierced her stomach and pain shot through her body. As her vision began to fade, she saw the lawman place his gun back into his belt and walk away. She was alone to die on the cold streets like a beggar, but she was more than that. She was… she was… who was she?

"Sophia! Wake up!" Sophia heard her name and jerked forward. It was all a dream, she wasn't dead and she never killed Dr. Frandsen. She looked at the white walls that surrounded her with more confusion. Where was she? Her eyes fell upon at the pleasant looking, robust African America woman that stood next to her bed. "Dr. Frandsen, it is time to take your medication." Sophia's eyes widened as the memories of her life seemed to come to life before her eyes. She was a doctor who dissected, experimented, and killed her patients, and, after being caught, was declared criminally insane. Since then she has lived in this hospital, reliving the idea of going back and killing herself. Suddenly, Sophia threw her head back in a glorious laughter as she jerked a hidden blade from under her mattress. She stabbed the larger woman over and over, her face coated in her scarlet blood. As her laughter danced from the walls, the last thing she saw was the handsome officer entering the room and shooting her in the stomach.

I stared at the band on stage, entranced. It was a fast-paced rock song with heavy drums and catchy riffs. The lead vocalist had a deep timbre that was drawing me in. Everyone around me was jumping up and down, singing along. The ear splitting bass coming out of the speakers had me swaying back and forth with the beat. I found myself smiling at the complete release of emotion coming from the mass of onlookers. I looked at the faces around me. Some people were pumping their fists angrily. Others pressed against their significant others mouthing the words. The climax of the song bagan and each instrument seemed to be parrying the others for the spotlight. The blue and green spotlights flashed over everyone's faces making them seem to appear and disappear. If it was possible the crowd became even more wild. The singer with his snake-bite piercings, shaggy brown hair, and sleeve tattoos seemed to drink up the crowd's excitement. Suddenly, gripping the microphone and bobbing to the beat, he looked in my direction.

He can't possibly be looking at me... right? I thought to myself. He's looking at someone behind me. Even so I couldn't look away. He smiled. Winked. Then he looked back at the ceiling, closed his eyes and continued to sing of a love that tore out his heart. Believing it wasn't me that he was looking at, it still made my heart skip a beat to think that he was.

The crowd started to -none too gently - push me around and I took that as my cue to leave the floor. Then, just as I turned around and started walking, a girl was tripped and her drink went flying in my direction. I had long enough to comprehend that a red solo cup was heading toward my face, and covered my eyes before the drink splashed all over my midsection. I felt my mouth hanging open in an 'o' of surprise and couldn't seem to move for a moment. A couple people stared, some laughed, and the girl who spilled it seemed more upset about the drink than the fact that she spilled it on me. She muttered a half-hearted apology and walked away. Everyone else went back to what they were doing. Finally, I unfroze and all the air in my lungs rushed out in a wheeze as my arms fell down gesturing to my midsection, as if I was trying to show myself that this really happened. My head fell back, and I let my arms fall in defeat.

Christ. Really? I headed to the bathroom to clean myself up. The bathroom had a single toilet and a lock that didn't seem to work very well. I used as much force as I could and hoped I could will the lock to stay in place. I faced the grimey mirror. My flannel and my under shirt both were soaked. I took off the flannel and tried my best to clean it and dry it under the hand dryer. Then I took off my undershirt and started cleaning it too. I quickly gave up when I realized there would forever be a stain on it and threw it in the garbage.

I heard thumping on the door.

"Just a minute!" I said loudly.

The thumping continued.

"I'M ALMOST DONE!" I shouted.

I started to pull on my button-up when the door flung open. I let a squeak of a yell out and closed the front of my shirt as I whipped around to see who opened the door. It was a man who looked like he was about thirty and he was swaying on his feet with his head hanging down. I was surprised he could hold himself up he was leaning so heavily on the door frame.

"EXCUSE ME!" I was angry and my pulse was in my throat.

He slowly looked up and I saw the surprise on his face when he realized there was someone already occupying the room. He looked back down and staggered into the room letting the door swing closed behind him. His hulking frame blocked the door. I was trapped. He looked at me again and gave me a sloppy grin.

"You're pretty." My eyes widened as he took his time letting his eyes scrutinize my frame. In a panic I tried to push past him but he pinned me against the wall. I let out a scream in panic and almost reflexively he slapped me across the cheek. "Shut up!" My cheek stung and tears welled up in my eyes. He roughly gripped my chin and turned my face toward him. I slammed my eyes closed and braced myself. The smell of alcohol was thick on his breath. He mashed his lips to mine and shoved his tongue in my mouth. When his hand started to fumble for the button on my pants I panicked and bit his tongue as hard as I could. He let out a loud yell and jerked back. I tried to vault past him but he grabbed my leg and i fell forward. My head hit the floor and I saw stars then everything faded to black...

When my eyes opened I was in the bathroom, alone this time. I was sprawled on the floor, my pants pulled down around my ankles. The realization of what happened hit me. I pulled myself up enough to vomit in the toilet. I couldn't stop crying. I pulled up my pants, buttoned up my shirt and sat there for a moment. I could hear a different band playing outside. How long had I been in there? The door opened and I scurried into the corner thinking it might be that man again. It was a teenage girl in hot pink skinny jeans and a shirt cut off at her midsection. Her eyes widened and she said "Sorry," before she turned and closed the door. I got up and looked at myself in the mirror. I put my hair in a ponitail trying to hide the ratted knots and did my best to wipe away the smeared mascara running down my cheeks.

I walked outside but nobody took notice of me. I had no energy and I walked with my head hung. I was numb. I couldn't even comprehend what had happened. I found myself oustide. I didn't know what to do. It was dark but for a couple street lights. There was a group of people smoking to my right. When I saw them I immediately turned to my left and walked around the corner. I wanted to find a place where I could be by myself and grasp a bit of my sanity.

I walked down a secluded looking side-street and sat with my back against a fence. I pulled my knees up and cried. I cried until I thought my eyes would dry up and then I cried even more. Then I felt something fall over my head. It was a jacket. It smelled like old spice and cigarettes. I slowly lifted up one side and sitting next to me was... him. The lead singer. He looked cool and casual with one leg pulled up and the other straight in front of him. I pulled the jacket down over my shoulders as he pulled a cigarette out of a carton with his mouth and lit it. He offered me one. I stared at it for a moment before accepting one. He lit it for me.

We didn't say a word. For what seemed like hours we just sat there in each other's presence. He stood up and offered me a hand. I accepted it. He gave me a sad but welcoming smile. I smiled back. Someone came around the corner and called for him. He called back. When he turned back to me I offered him his jacket but he declined. Then he walked away. I watched him as he turned the corner, talking and joking with his band member. I put my arms through the sleeves of his jacket, turned and walked in the opposite direction.

Reactions: 1 person

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:OfficeDocumentSettings> <o:AllowPNG/> </o:OfficeDocumentSettings></xml><![endif]-->Blaine let his head fall back against the tree he was leaning on and inhaleddeeply. The air was crisp and cool. "Everything is perfect." He halfsighed as he spoke to himself and memories flooded his mind. The last year hadbeen full of changes for the better, and tomorrow was the day of his wedding.As was custom he was in the woods that surrounded his village for one day andone night while his bride sat at home, feasting with both his and her family. Somemen had warned him of the hardships and frustrations of marriage, but this timehe didn't mind. Thoughts drifting back to before he met his bride made himscowl. Spitting at the ground he returned his focus to more recent events. Thewoman he was now betrothed to actually loved him, and their families got alongsplendidly. Much better than her... Hethought, growing bitter once again as he remembered his ex-fiancé. That tramp never could submit, despitehaving the father she did. How he must have beaten her on some nights. The girlwas so stubborn.
Bushes ahead of him rustled as a bird cried out, abandoning its perch. Hiseyes opened and stared at the place where the sound had originated. Momentspassed and nothing happened. He stood and glanced around, dagger now in hand."Who's there?" He fought to control his voice. Still, there was noresponse. "I said who's there? Show yourself!" Seconds passed before the bushesrustled once more, and an animal emerged. "What the hell are you?" He squattedas he spoke. He had seen this creature before… "Ascari… You're that animal shepainted so often." He chuckled. "I always thought you didn't exist, but I guessI've been proven wrong... Now shoo!" He stood and waved his hands at the animal.It sat down, content where it was. Blaine sighed and sheathed his weapon. "Allright then. You friendly, or will you try to bite me?" Grinning, he took a steptowards the animal. The bushes rustled again and he jumped, wielding hisdagger. "Now what?" This time, a tall, hooded figure stepped forward. He was coveredin black and his face was completely hidden, a scarf covering all but his eyesand a shadow concealing the rest. He stood perfectly still, a stark contrastcompared to the now shaking Blaine. "I must ask who you are," Blainere-adjusted his grip on his dagger, palms now sweaty. "I am supposed to bealone. If you're from my village, you should know that." He gulped and nearlyflinched as the man lifted his head, revealing his pale face. Dark blue eyesfixed on Blaine. "Perhaps you should ask the jackal, first." The man's voicewas smooth but commanding. Blaine felt a shiver run up his spine. "Why thejackal?" He thought he heard the animal laugh. "Because" The man said, "youknow her." Blaine's eyes widened. "What the hell are you talking about? It- orshe- is an animal and nothing more. Stop playing games and tell me who youare!" The man sighed, looking down at the creature with a soft expression. "Heis everything you said and more, Askari." Blaine's eyes now appeared as if theymay pop right out of his head. He stuttered but could not form any words. Dustswirled around the jackal forming a dark funnel, and when it disappeared thereshe stood, dressed the same as the man beside her. She was nearly as pale as him,too, with red locks of hair peeking out from beneath her hood and jade eyesshining in the sun. Her light pink lips curled into a devilish grin. "Hello,darling. Did you miss me?"
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-US</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:EnableOpenTypeKerning/> <w:DontFlipMirrorIndents/> <w:OverrideTableStyleHps/> <w:UseFELayout/> </w:Compatibility> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument></xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles></xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]><style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";}</style><![endif]-->

When Rafael told me that Framogra was killed I was happy. "Isn't this what we wanted what we needed?! This was the point of our whole mission to find her and kill her, of course it would be nice to get out of this dungeon but its done!" I laughed with triumph. Rafael looked disgusted at the sight of my happiness. "yes it was OUR mission, for US to kill Framogra, WE didn't kill her, WE have fail the mission."
I stopped laughing and jumping and my gut sank. realization hit me in the face and i sat down. "Oh my goodness, Rafael we failed, we can't go back, II-I I'm dishonored." I sobbed. Rafael looked uncomfortable. He sat down trying to comfort me. I gasped "What will Sensei say when he hears when we don't return." I turned to Rafael trying to look at his face. His head was turned down. "Rafael please look at me" i paused "Rafael! Answer me! What are we going to-" i was abruptly stopped when he turned his head and i saw a tear on his face as well. I was shocked I have never seen him cry not even laugh. He was a stone in my life. Cold, hard, emotionless but always there and sturdy.

OOC: i gtg right now this isn't it but i have to stop bye.