Attack on Titan Interest Check ~ Longterm, Lit+

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Forevveru

Edgepeasant
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fandom, romance, fantasy, drama, medieval

Ello everyone! Feel free to call me Kit, or Katt, or whatever really! I've been writing off and on for over a decade now. Admittedly its been awhile other than the random responses from time to time with a longterm partner (busy life and such ~) As the title states, I'm hoping to find some interest in something involving Attack on Titans.

Just a little about me and what I'm looking for;

I typically write at least 2-3 paragraphs (per character). I love internal stuff, detail, all that good jazz~
Writers block is definitely understandable, I just find constant short replies make me loose interest more quickly.

I'm also over 25+ so regardless of smut I think it would be more comforting if my partner was 18 or older.

On that note, I understand we all quietly quit from time to time but if possible please just let me know if you're not interested anymore. I'll understand and appreciate the heads up rather than hoping for a response that never comes. I'll do the same and try to let you know if life gets busy.

Ideally I'll write a couple times per week (can be more depending on how into the story I am and how real life is at the time.)

I'm open to doubling! I'm more used to it anyway and I think it really adds to the story having multiple characters. That said I just ask to try and give equal attention. I'm not super picky on this myself, and sometimes more is going on in one side than the other which is totally understandable.

I'm a little flexible when it comes to where to rp. Typically I prefer pms but I could try threads. Discord and email are some other options too.

I have the most experience in m x f and I typically go for canon x oc but don't let that limit you for you're side (assuming you want to double.) Definitely willing to broaden my writing if the opportunity comes along.

OOC chat and plotting is not necessarily but I do find it keeps the internet alive and more enjoyable to have a friend to chat with on occasion rather than it feeling more like a business transaction.

Since this is a fairly action based show I will state I don't have a ton of experience writing fighting/combat/action scenes. Just a heads up so you know I may not be very good at them 😅

Romance is cool, but I do love drama, conflict, angst and all that good stuff. I do like to have romance in the plot just not as the only thing ~

Now as for what I'm thinking for the show (I haven't read the manga. But the show makes me want to get into mangas though!)

Who I'm looking for someone to play; Levi to my oc

Who I'll play; Eren, Armin, Mikasa, Jean, Reiner
Just ask though. This is just based off a 1st watch and I'm planning to rewatch anyway 😊

I might have an idea or two particularly for an oc in a canon-divergent setting but I think plotting something would be better anyway for this :3​

• Love
Reactions: Evie Alexandria