1. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
fantasy, sci-fi, superheroes, action, adventure, combat, science fantasy, supernatural, hurt/comfort, modern fantasy
If I delete an attachment listed under Your Attachments, will it delete the attachment in the original place it was posted or only in that list?

Just tested it, deleting from Your Attachments also deletes it from any locations it was attached. How it seems to work is that attachments are basically just a link to things in the Your Attachments area, so with the source deleted there's nothing left to link to.

Just tested it, deleting from Your Attachments also deletes it from any locations it was attached. How it seems to work is that attachments are basically just a link to things in the Your Attachments area, so with the source deleted there's nothing left to link to.

So I don't want to do that, good to know. Too bad there's no way to sort the files in Your Attachments.

It's a bit of an extra step, but if it's images, I'd suggest using Imgur to upload the images and saving the links. :3 You might find it easier to sort them out that way.

• Thank You
Reactions: Astroblaze
It's a bit of an extra step, but if it's images, I'd suggest using Imgur to upload the images and saving the links. :3 You might find it easier to sort them out that way.

Hmm, maybe. I don't have Imgur so I'd have to set that up. However, I've also tried linking images from Google Images, which is my preferred storage spot, and it didn't work if I recall correctly.

You don't actually need an account with imgur, which is why it's so user friendly! You just upload and save the link, and that's that!

Though if you do have an account (which is really easy to make as well) you can access your pics through the account :3