Asylum: Abandoned By The Damned (Sign Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Seductress

When a mental hospital is created, you are to know that there will be some crazy experiences in the time line. Created in 1896, the German mental hospital Krankenhausfür die Verdammten was made for people who were suspected of being attacked by supernatural forces, such as Satan himself, or any other demons that may have been attacking bodies at the time.
Let's skip to Nazi Occupied Gemrany, 1940. The hopspital was buzzing. More and more people each day. Soon the hospital would be over crowded, so renovations were created. The hospital looked like a prison from the outside, and even had wings that were just like a prison.
1947, Hitler was still ruling. The Nazi forces have completely taken over England, they owned Holland, and America was bowing. The war was over, and it was thank's to Hitler. Germany was proud of the man. He realized that he was not in need of the mental hospital anymore, and made the order for absolutely everybody who worked in it, or have worked in it, to be exicuted.
2015...Adolf Hitler has died of old age. Nazi Germany is now under rule by a council of men who make the choices now. Oh how they hated Adolf Hitler. They had to stomach his rule until he died. Word had spread that a Hospital in an abandoned side of Germany had people sneaking into it, and never returning. Even a popular american TV show crew had snook into it, and only one person returned with the camera footage. The woman had clumps of her hair pulled out, leaving large bald patches. Her lower lip was slit right in two, she had a huge, bloody gash spanning from her left eye brow down to her lip. She died of hypothermia not even two days after leaving the abandoned asylum. What could be going on inside of it? The council wanted to know. They randomly picked five people of random importance, had soldiers arive at their house, drug them, and bring them to the hospital.....
First Name:
Last name:
Picture:
Description Of Appearance:
Blood Type:
Country Of Origin:
Work Place:

I hope it's okay to post here (if not I'll delete this post).. may I please join? and if it's okay reserve a guy spot? :]

This is the sign ups, so you may post here I am sure. Go right ahead! Consider yourself reserved!

First name: Chronos
Last name:Oliveira
Picture: none XD
Appearance: tall with elf ears dark purple long hair in a ponytail. Very muscular with one large horn and two large raven wins

Is it okay if I be a demon that journeys with you? XD

First Name:
Rayne
Last name:
Valentine
Picture:
68b30dbed963c4b31c08de0316d867a5.jpg

Short for her age, curvaceous, a lot of tattoos related to her religion and beliefs, facial piercings, but she only every really wears her madusa(upper lip) and Septum piercings. Her hair is long and dreaded like. She wears one most call "hippy clothes".
Blood Type:
AB
Country Of Origin:
Russia
Work Place:
Valentine's Bar (Bartender/waitress)

First Name:
Emma

Last name:
Keuper

Picture:
images

Emma has blonde hair and blue eyes. She normally wears simple t shirts and jeans, but for her job she's required to wear a blouse and pencil skirt. When she arrives at the hospital, she is wearing a sweatshirt, jeans, and converse. Her blonde hair is pulled back into a ponytail, and the white polish on her nails is chipped. Emma is 5'10, rather tall, and she has a slightly curvy figure with a bit of belly. She has a small tattoo on her wrist of a snowflake.

Blood Type:
B negative

Country Of Origin:
Germany, ya

Work Place:
A small office that focuses on advertisement.

I would like to join please? I know you want five, so could I possibly play a set of twins? Considering the interest a specific doctor had in twins during WWII I think it might be interesting?

Of course, I can always just play one character if preferred.

image.jpg
First Name: Helen
Last name: Beaumont

Description Of Appearance: She's a frail little thing, and pale too. Her eyes are a rather cloudy blue, almost sightless. Her hair's long, falling down her back in curls, black in color, and soft. Her body is thin, like she doesn't eat much (which is almost the opposite of what actually happens.) Helen is a lovely girl, normally sweet unless provoked. She's about 5'1" on flat foot, and doesn't seem to mind. She likes being small... easier to hide.
The girl tends to wear clothing made from chiffon and light materials, making it rather easy to move in. As of now she wears black leggings and a white cotton top that ties at the natural waist line. Her boots are black too, and lace up to the middle of her shin; Big and bulky.

Skills: Sewing, cooking, singing and... combat? (Who'da thunk!)
Fears: The dark, thunder/lightning.
Loves: Books, music, art.
Blood Type: Group O
Country Of Origin: France
Work Place: n/a

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.