Assorted Fandoms (Always Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wendigo

Original poster
Hello! Thank you for taking a look here. I'm just going to get this started and not drag it out.

About Me

I'm only looking to do roleplays that I truly enjoy because I don't have enough time on my hands to do things I'm not interested in. I will tell you if I'm not interested in the roleplay anymore and would be happy if you'd do the same for me.

Since I am still doing school, the time I'm on often varies but I try to reply at least once a day, I usually end up replying a couple times a day though. If I'm not feeling literate, I won't reply because I hate posting oneliners.
My average post length tends to vary depending on the situation but I usually post at least one paragraph. I'm always looking to improve my writing so suggestions and tips are welcome!

I have pretty much no limits, I don't roleplay sex and I've found that I'm not very good at writing characters that actively use drugs.

I love writing violence and gore. I'm especially in love with gang like roleplays recently. But like all my roleplays, I need the violence to have a plot with it.

I roleplay in third person and past tense and would prefer my partner to as well but I'm willing to work with you on it.

I will play romance but it's not my favorite thing at the moment. I will play a character for romance for you. Like if you want a certain canon character played for your OC, stuff like that.

My Fandom Cravings

Grand Theft Auto V
Okay, so I've been wanting to do this for awhile now. I'd love it if someone would either play Trevor or Michael for me as a sort of adoption thing, obviously not a romance thing with the adopted kid. I've got a little bit of an idea for how that could play out but it needs work. I'm willing to do romance for you, like doubling or something.

Once Upon A Time
I haven't seen any of season five yet.
But I've got a little bit of an idea and would love it if someone would play Rumple for me. I feel like he got screwed over with Baelfire and I think it'd be nice if we could do a sort of adoption kind of thing.

Alice: Madness Returns

I'd like to create new characters for this and make up our own plot for Wonderland because I think that it'd be very interesting to play!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.