Asking for one person to join. Play males/others Vampire Diaries

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Roleplayluva

Original poster
Elena is in her room sitting beside her window on the seat and looking down into her diary. Her mother started teacher her about diaries and things like that when she was younger. It was a gift she cherished since then and up until now even though her parents are dead. Her hand flowed quickly over the paper and she wrote down all of her thoughts as she did over and over again every day. It was the first day of school and she was not ready to face all the people asking if she was ok. Yes sure she would put on a brave face and all that but no one would really know how she would feel.

Dear diary, today will be different. It has to be. I will smile, and it will be believable. My smile was saying "I'm fine, thank you." "Yes, I feel much better." I will no longer be the sad little girl who lost her parents. I will start fresh, be someone new. It's the only way I'll make it through.

Stefan was awaken rudely by his brother, Damon "Time to rise and shine for school Stef" the fist day of a new semester at Mystic Falls High School, yet another challenge for him as a vampire. Stefan had a good feeling, not because he had a good night sleep either. "Go away Damon" Stefan had thought many of times about putting a lock on his door to stop his brother from intruding.

Status
Not open for further replies.