As time goes one~ (Lochlan and Etoilé)

• Thread starter Etoile Coquette
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Etoile Coquette

Original poster
Courtenay wandered through the school gates, just meandering as she listened to her favourite bands through her headphones and just enjoying the spring weather. The grass was going greener and she was so happy the school year was almost over. Spotting a familiar golden head near one of the classrooms, she ran over and jumped on Quinn's back, grateful that he had not been conversing with anyone."Hey, Mr ~ Love~ ~Lace~ ~ How was your weekend?"

Quinn was talking to his friends about something as she jumped on him."oof! Hey Courtenay. Also myweekend was swell. After all i was with you." He said with a smile.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
"It was fabulous, for the exact same reason!" With a grin and peace symbol to the other boys, she stood in the circle. "Hey Jacob, Michael. How's it going?" The bell rang before they could answer and with a laugh, she grabbed Quinn's hand. "Come on~~ Roll-call is now!"

Quinnchuckled as she pulled at him."okok babe im comin." He said as they sat on the ground in class cuddling.

• Love
"Hey, hey. Don't ok me!" She grinned, cuddling against his arm with a soft smile. "So, what do you want to do this afternoon? I've got a free afternoon from work, so I'm all yours until curfew!"

Quinn smiled "well idont really know , how bout we go for ice cream then hang out at the park?" He asked as he gently rubbed her inner thigh with his palm.

"Sounds good, a definite plan!" She giggled as his hand slipped a little too low and smacked it up a little with a blush. "Hey, it's school!" She was flushed thought, slightly aroused but shaking it off.

He smiled as she slapped his hand away."haha i know." He said as he kissed her cheek. "I love you baby" he said as he held onto her softly.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.