1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Art block nation

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by titee, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Been having trouble drawing lately, so I was hoping some requests could get me back into the swing of things. I don't think I'm good enough to ask for paid requests yet, so for now it's all free.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Some things to consider when you make a request:
    Full body or portrait
    : Full body will take more time and I'll be more likely to deny a fully body request I'm not fond of.
    Shading or no shading: Second verse same as the first.
    Character detail: While a lot of detail is good, if you you get uber specific it becomes less fun for me. Plus, my art style is very simple, so i may choose to omit certain details for sake of style.

You should be able to judge whether or not your character will work in my style. Also, I have the right to refuse and request I am uncomfortable with drawing, but for the most part I will be glad to accept.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Is it fine if I request tomorrow by chance ? oAo its late at this time for me...

3. It's all good.

• Thank Thank x 1
  4. Cool stuff Titee, can't wait to see some more.