Arrested...what?! w/my cousin

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

OlympusBlood

Tom let his shaggy brunette hair fall into his face...again. He knew his twin brother Ryan was close behind him. Thirteen, the worst year and they'd had a great summer, moving in, yay! Such fun...

"I hate Maths and English and this stupid rubbish school," Tom muttered to his brother. They were the 'bad boys' of the school by now, the boys the girls wanted to date, and the boys wanted to be. They had a pretty good record with the police, too. Underage drinking, smoking cigarettes and don't forget the shoplifting. And they did that when they lived in Holland too.

Mum said it was going to be a fresh start in England. At first it was going to be France, but they weren't French speaking, so English schooling was the best choice. But Tom and Ryan just weren't for it.

A policeman started walking across the street towards them. "What's the copper doin' Ry?" he murmured. He was drunk and didn't want to get caught.

((Umm...my cousin didn't want to join the site after all. I'm looking for someone to play Ryan. PM me for his personality and plot details if you're interested))

Status
Not open for further replies.