1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Modern, Urban, Magical, Fantasy, Romance, Horror. (Pretty open)
*** This is a old Story idea, I would like to try and start and actually progress in***

the_richmond_jungle_by_plastikstars-d5gsbj1.jpg
Clare Morison
Female
Only child

Clare Morison was not looking forward to this day. Her Mother tired her hair back in a beautiful bun. Flowers were place in her hair. "Am I really doing this? Am I really giving up everything, just to save peace with two families?" Clare thinks. Looking back and out the window, she recalls the many many conversations her Mother and Father had with her about this marriage. "I don't know him. I know only of what I was told. As we use to play when we were younger." She thinks again to herself. "But if it will save the families and the peace. I will do it." Clare sighs.

Not long ago, she could remember the sounds of the river, the babbling of the brook, The smell of all the wild flowers in bloom during the Spring time. She remembers a small boy laughing and playing with her in the woods. She smiles softly. "Lets go Clare. Time to met your new husband." The word Husband just jolts her back into reality. Both her and Mother hear the music as they both make their way to the huge double doors. Clare's Father is there to meet her. "Ready to become a woman and make us proud?" Looking to her Father she shakes her head. "No! I am not. But I have to do what is needed." Her voice was sad. The doors open and there he stands in this tux. Her eyes meet his. She was wearing a very simple white flowy grown. The dress had a small train. Making her way down the isle to him. She never looks down or away from him. Once at the alter. They take each other hands. "Well I guess this is it." She says softly under her breath.

***If anyone interested, let me know. I am up for talking and having more ideas and input :)***

Status
Not open for further replies.