Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Delusional IIV Idol

Original poster
nevermind.

Last edited by a moderator:
yea....so let's see what others think.
...Is this an invitation to offer advice, or no?

I don't want to throw unwanted advice into a rant thread. But I also don't want you to feel like you're being ignored if you're actually asking for advice. o_o

...Is this an invitation to offer advice, or no?

I don't want to throw unwanted advice into a rant thread. But I also don't want you to feel like you're being ignored if you're actually asking for advice. o_o
If you want to offer advice, that's fine.

If you want to offer advice, that's fine.
Oh, well then, I was just going to say, I think you're being a bit too hard on yourself.

Sure, not everyone's going to like your ideas, and very few RP's make it to completion -- dropping out is just sort of a thing that happens, more often than not, but that doesn't make it your fault. You just have to keep searching for a partner you work well with.

You just have to be sure to communicate with partners about what you both want. It makes RP's last longer, and it helps you both stay on the same page about what's going on, so that, even if someone does have to leave, well, at least you won't be left feeling angry and bitter about it, you know?

Just my two cents.

Oh, well then, I was just going to say, I think you're being a bit too hard on yourself.

Sure, not everyone's going to like your ideas, and very few RP's make it to completion -- dropping out is just sort of a thing that happens, more often than not, but that doesn't make it your fault. You just have to keep searching for a partner you work well with.

You just have to be sure to communicate with partners about what you both want. It makes RP's last longer, and it helps you both stay on the same page about what's going on, so that, even if someone does have to leave, well, at least you won't be left feeling angry and bitter about it, you know?

Just my two cents.
Yea, you have a point. I just get into my head that I forget things.

We don't have any RP interests in common, yet I recognize you and your OOC post style despite your many name changes and, if I am correct, this is not your first account here. The reason for this is you have a very distinct behavior pattern and it isn't a positive one. l do not mean to be cruel, but you put yourself in a spotlight with your dramatic and needy posts and your status updates. I suspect I am not the only one to note this. I know look into the post history of any prospective partner and you have quite a history. You give off lots of warning bells for being a needy partner for whom RP is too important. I am not saying your feelings of isolation and frustration are wrong, I have felt similar feelings of frustration over my time RPing. I just have always been mindful of how I project them and the image I give off. I take my RPing seriously, I love it. But it is a hobby and not a way to fill a void. I make sure I don't use it as that. You have made so many of these threads and I have seen them while poking around the forums idly. You are always given great advice, but I am not sure it is the right advice. So I guess mine is, look at the picture you are painting of yourself and think about what it tells other people about you. Because this is all we know about you. I hope you find what you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.