Are you ready, kids? [Seagulls sounds in the background]

M

MasterWiky

Aye-aye, Captain!

...whatevs...

Im new into "forum rolepalying" but quite a veteran in irl games (D&D and others), and I'm willing to learn and grow!

Reactions: PoetLore
Hey there Wiky. Welcome to the world of forum rp! Enjoy and if you have any questions, just ask!

:D Welcome! We're really glad to have you. I'm sure you already have a basic understanding of how play-by-post roleplaying works, but if you have questions, don't hesitate to throw them our way! We also do have a few dice roleplays lying about, so, it is a possibility you may find something dice-based here, as well.

Ooh, a new kid! Welcome aboard! Forum rp is very simple and easy to grasp, no issues there. If you want, you can take a stroll through the subforums and see how people do it, and toss a few questions our way if you see anything confusing.

Enjoy this delicious cookie.

Welcome, welcome! You're going to love it here (I may be biased, but it's pretty fabulous on Iwaku). :D

Welcome to Iwaku Wiky! This is an awesome place to learn and grow! There are quite a few D&D players around the forums, so you won't be alone in that style of character and play. Settle in and let us know if you have any questions. We are always glad to be of help. oh...and above all.HAVE FUN!!