Are you a parking ticket?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Would you use that pick up line in real life?

• Total voters

UnsightlyTEAstain

Tea Addict
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
Genres
Fantasy, Adventure, Romance, Magic, Mystery, Suspense, Modern and the Past (Victorian Era, Medieval), Action, Scifi, Horror, (occasionally) Realistic, Yaoi, Yuri
Because you've got fiinnnneee written all over you :D Okay now that I've managed to thoroughly entertain you and break a bit of the ice (that, or I've severely creeped you out), lets move onto the questions~

What do you prefer to be called?
*looks up at username* I...anything? ^ ^;;

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
Anything really and I'm not just saying because of the 'mystery' (partly because I want to keep that private ;p)

How old are you?
Old enough to have the met the stars and danced with the moon~

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
Yes to all of the above ^^^

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
I'm quite impartial to both (oho fancy wording ;p)

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?
(going into stereotypical mode)
I would start out sitting under the cherry blossoms, reading a good sized novel before noticing how wonderful the sun is shining and run out into the grassy meadow to sing to all my animal friends~ (...maybe a bit too stereotypical ^ ^;;)

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
JUST BE FRIENDS!!! ALL WE GOT TO DO, JUST BE FRIENDS!!!!!!!
(And to any vocaloid fan, I express my deepest apologies for my tone deaf singing skills~)

Now that my brief Question and Answer introduction is finished, feel free to spam this thread ^ ^ Or ask questions of your own~

lol... hello and welcome to the site X3 but i think you sang really good though ^w^
Ah thank you~ I've been told my singing was terrible but endearing in a way...if that makes any sense ^ ^;; Ahahaha glad to be here~

no it makes senes everyone have there own strangths and weekness and the gray area when you dont know if you good or not XD

Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
Hallo there Starry the pickup artist! >:3 Welcome to the site!

Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain