Are you a parking ticket?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by UnsightlyTEAstain, Sep 20, 2014.

?

Would you use that pick up line in real life?

1. Yes

33.3%
  2. Just for the laughs, yea

33.3%
  3. Not in a million years~

33.3%
  4. It was funny but no ^ ^

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Because you've got fiinnnneee written all over you :D Okay now that I've managed to thoroughly entertain you and break a bit of the ice (that, or I've severely creeped you out), lets move onto the questions~

What do you prefer to be called?
    *looks up at username* I...anything? ^ ^;;

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
    Anything really and I'm not just saying because of the 'mystery' (partly because I want to keep that private ;p)

How old are you?
    Old enough to have the met the stars and danced with the moon~

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
    Yes to all of the above ^^^

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
    I'm quite impartial to both (oho fancy wording ;p)

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?
    (going into stereotypical mode)
    I would start out sitting under the cherry blossoms, reading a good sized novel before noticing how wonderful the sun is shining and run out into the grassy meadow to sing to all my animal friends~ (...maybe a bit too stereotypical ^ ^;;)

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
    JUST BE FRIENDS!!! ALL WE GOT TO DO, JUST BE FRIENDS!!!!!!!
    (And to any vocaloid fan, I express my deepest apologies for my tone deaf singing skills~)

Now that my brief Question and Answer introduction is finished, feel free to spam this thread ^ ^ Or ask questions of your own~

2. lol... hello and welcome to the site X3 but i think you sang really good though ^w^

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ah thank you~ I've been told my singing was terrible but endearing in a way...if that makes any sense ^ ^;; Ahahaha glad to be here~

4. no it makes senes everyone have there own strangths and weekness and the gray area when you dont know if you good or not XD

• Like Like x 1
  5. Interesting post. I am intrigued ^^.

Welcome to Iwaku! I'm Hope. If you have any questions feel free to ask :).

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hallo there Starry the pickup artist! >:3 Welcome to the site!

• Like Like x 1