are going to eat the aliens or are the aliens going to eat us

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Will we eat the aliens or will they eat us?

• Total voters

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
THIS IS A VITAL VERY IMPORTANT POLL.

The aliens are out there. Does it really matter if they get to us first, or if we find them out in space? The important question is WHO EATS WHO.

• Haha
Reactions: jarek56
If it's slower than us, we nom.....I hope they taste like chicken >:D

• Haha
diana

wtf

• Useful
I wanna make friends with the aliens!

Rather we eat those Aliens out^^

to quote (freely) the great Zapp Brannigan: "That's why mankind launched itself into space... to meet hot aliens and have sex with them!"

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Lyrikai
I SEE A LOT OF PEOPLE GOING WTF DIANA, BUT I NOTICE NO ONE SEEMS TO THINK THE ALIENS ARE GONNA EAT US BEFORE WE EAT THEM.

T E L L I N G.

• Haha
Oh they're absolutely gonna eat us.

I'll offer a human sacrifice to the aliens so I can be their friend. No species loyalty here, I'll defect immediately.

• Haha
Reactions: LunaValentine
gonna get nommed

• Haha
NEW DELICACIES

This thread is going to the dark side

• Haha
the entirety of modern human civilization is within ~10,000 years. With that small amount of time compared to the cosmological scale, chances are it's basically going to be one or the other rather than a peer.

But would they taste good lightly sauteed with butter?

I shoulda known that owl mom would dream of putting aliens in her mouth.
Hehehehe

My demon, Ray says, it's okay. If any aliens dare invade our world to eat us he will kill them before they can.

My Half alien/half human character, Mimic is disturbed by this question and finds it deeply offensive.

Meanwhile, I'm over here relaxing and eating popcorn enjoying the show lol!

who is to say we aren't already in the alien's belly?

Reactions: RaccoonGoon
I feel like the aliens have already seen us and are like what the actual fuck 😂 and refuse to touch us now

I feel like the aliens have already seen us and are like what the actual fuck 😂 and refuse to touch us now
they lock their doors when they pass earth lmao

they lock their doors when they pass earth lmao
YES like all the alien moms are like 'now listen kids, when we stop at the rest stop on the moon you are to stay IN the car you hear me?? And if you need to pee you will hold my hand and we go in TOGETHER as a GROUP. Okay?' 😂 treating earth like that sketch ass gas station we've all been to on a family road trip

i bet all of those tentacle aliens in those naughty cartoons taste like bad decision making and lust. I'm not sure how well it'd taste, but someone has to take care of the menace. My votes for Orochi to do it since he never visits no more.

• Haha